Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Pics: Obama Takes Time Away From His Busy Schedule...

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

(WZ)

Pics: Obama Takes Time Away From His Busy Schedule of Fundraising & Golfing to Greet the NCAA Women’s Basketball Champions

President Barack Obama holds up a team jersey as he stands with head coach Kim Mulkey, third left, at a ceremony honoring the 2012 NCAA Women’s basketball champions Baylor University Bears in the East Room at the White House in Washington, Wednesday, July 18, 2012.

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM
3 moms liked this

waiting for the "every president does this.  you must be racist".....BTW:  how many months has it been since his jobs counsel has met. 6 months?  Yesterday Jim Carney said it hasn't met b/c Obama has a lot on his plate.

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting rocketracer:

waiting for the "every president does this.  you must be racist".....BTW:  how many months has it been since his jobs counsel has met. 6 months?  Yesterday Jim Carney said it hasn't met b/c Obama has a lot on his plate.

And the rest of the article said that the Jobs Counsel hasn't met because obama won't be able to stand the heat because he has outsourced so many jobs and the unemployment rate is nearly 15% in real life.

The members of the counsel will tell him straight up that he has failed to follow through on his promises of creating more jobs. They find obama to be a major embarrassment.

He can't have his failures with the Jobs Counsel make him look bad, now can he?

imamomzilla
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM

LOL. I heard that!

Quoting rocketracer:

incognito116
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

He's had like 99 fundraisers but he can't be bothered to meet about jobs.  I love your siggy, can I steal it?

Quoting imamomzilla:

LOL. I heard that!

Quoting rocketracer:

imamomzilla
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Absolutely. :-)

Quoting incognito116:

He's had like 99 fundraisers but he can't be bothered to meet about jobs.  I love your siggy, can I steal it?

Quoting imamomzilla:

LOL. I heard that!

Quoting rocketracer:

Meadowchik
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Go Bears!

cbk_mom3
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, according to these pictures, at least he has his priorities straight.That's the main thing.

imamomzilla
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

good

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Well, according to these pictures, at least he has his priorities straight.That's the main thing.

incognito116
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this

imamomzilla
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting incognito116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)