Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conservative hate - again

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
  • 91 Replies

‘God Loving’ Conservative Sticks A Gun In The Face Of Liberals (IMAGE)

August 3, 2012
By 

The Facebook group Being Liberal had a shocking surprise posted to its wall Friday evening. I’ll let the post fromKevin Kordes of Gravois Mills, MO speak for itself.

Kordes’ Facebook page (while it lasts) lists him as,

pilot, F1 race fan, boxing, firearms and shooting sports, antique Harley-Davidson’s, WWII aircraft, cooking. I love life and thank God for it every day. God, family, Country. These are not only the most important things, they are the ONLY things that matter. From God comes family and country. With out God and family there is no country. With out a free and independent country, there is no family and there is no God.

His facebook profile is even scarier, and he actually calls for the assassination of President Obama in a quote which he accredits to himself. Here’s his favorite quotes, the last one being the most offensive:

He works at Lowe Boats

Note: Please do not harass his employer. It’s probably not their fault they have a gun-crazy _____________ (you fill in the blank) working for them. Feel free to let them know who they’ve hired though.

You can view the post on facebook HERE.

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Scary

Here is the little lovely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Did they pull it?

imamomzilla
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM
6 moms liked this

Why are you posting his employer? Retaliation for that fool who berated the girl in the drive thru and got fired?

Not cool.

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The Facebook group Being Liberal had a shocking surprise posted to its wall Friday evening. I’ll let the post from Kevin Kordes of Gravois Mills, MO speak for itself.

Kordes’ Facebook page (while it lasts) lists him as,

pilot, F1 race fan, boxing, firearms and shooting sports, antique Harley-Davidson’s, WWII aircraft, cooking. I love life and thank God for it every day. God, family, Country. These are not only the most important things, they are the ONLY things that matter. From God comes family and country. With out God and family there is no country. With out a free and independent country, there is no family and there is no God.

His facebook profile is even scarier, and he actually calls for the assassination of President Obama in a quote which he accredits to himself. Here’s his favorite quotes, the last one being the most offensive:

He works at Lowe Boats

2900 Industrial Drive
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
(417) 532-9101
Facebook fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lowe-Boats/210347756368
Note: Please do not harass his employer. It’s probably not their fault they have a gun-crazy _____________ (you fill in the blank) working for them. Feel free to let them know who they’ve hired though.

You can view the post on facebook HERE.

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM

UGh I could care less if this creep gets the boot from his employer. He should go straight to jail.

rccmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this

If he threatened the President, I do hope that is being followed up on by the appropriate authorities. As we all know, there are crazy and even violent people on both sides. Perhaps at some point in time we will all be able to recognize this on all political spectrums and be willing to call out the idiots among us.

imamomzilla
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh,  I agree with you there. I can't see the "threat"...print below the pic too small.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

UGh I could care less if this creep gets the boot from his employer. He should go straight to jail.

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:57 AM
So you think he shouldn't be fired

Quoting imamomzilla:

Why are you posting his employer? Retaliation for that fool who berated the girl in the drive thru and got fired?

Not cool.

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The Facebook group Being Liberal had a shocking surprise posted to its wall Friday evening. I’ll let the post from Kevin Kordes of Gravois Mills, MO speak for itself.

He works at Lowe Boats

2900 Industrial Drive
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
(417) 532-9101

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Here's hoping

You would think the same regulars that were all over the liberal hate post would be here condemning this too

I guess they only care about a man yelling at a fast food worker

And not a man who claimed to be a "God fearing conservative " who threatens violence to the POTUS and liberals in general

Quoting rccmom:

If he threatened the President, I do hope that is being followed up on by the appropriate authorities. As we all know, there are crazy and even violent people on both sides. Perhaps at some point in time we will all be able to recognize this on all political spectrums and be willing to call out the idiots among us.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trippyhippy
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I can't read the threat as the print is so small. Can anyone repost it bigger?
imamomzilla
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM
3 moms liked this

He should be fired....

IF he's found guilty in a court of law, not by some online vigilantes.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

So you think he shouldn't be fired

Quoting imamomzilla:

Not cool.

tsk tsk

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

He works at Lowe Boats

2900 Industrial Drive
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
(417) 532-9101

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)