Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

So Now, Obama Was Gay Married To A Pakastani?

Posted by   + Show Post

So Now, Obama Was Gay Married To A Pakastani? Thanks WND! (VIDEO)

August 6, 2012
By 

Whee! The twists and turns of the minds of the Tea Party and WND make in painting Barack Obama as the epitome of everything they stand against, has taken a leap from garden-variety crazy to new heights of bat-guano mega-insanity on steroids. If you hated him in ‘terrorist fist-jab,’ if you screamed in fright over his being an anti-white Christian, and still believed he was a secret Muslim; you’re going to go berserk for:

Barack Obama, the terrorist-anti-white-Christian-secret-Muslim-gay-married-to-a-Pakistani! Of course that doesn’t even cover the fact that he’s not really a U.S. Citizen… Proof? Of course there’s proof!

Just watch this chilling, not at all insane video:

I watched all 13:40 of this video, but  just a couple minutes should be enough to give you the idea. It’s hysterical and sad at once; Obama tried so hard to reach across the aisle, but the more he tried the more horribly they’ve painted him. Personally I wish he hadn’t turned out be as moderate as he has, but these guys run farther and farther right every time he tries to work with them. In fact they’ve gone so far to the right that they’re in danger of falling off the edge of the earth, which they now believe is flat again, in opposition to Obama’s contention that it’s round.

But clearly, there’s no way for this president to appease the right. With this latest “theory,” they’ve had Obama personally engaging in every behavior they either hate or fear. He’s been a Nazi, a commie, a Kenyan, a Muslim, an ‘Angry Black Man,’ and now; not just a proponent of same-sex marriage, but a practitioner of it. And with a foreigner, to boot. They have literally assigned him every single quality they despise.

If they could take our country back(wards) to the Salem witch hunts of1692, they’d claim he was a consort of the devil…

Oh, wait, that’s just crazy.

They claim he’s the Anti-Christ

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/06/pakistani/

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
imamomzilla
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM

celebrity

This ring raised some eyebrows with the smart dudes over at Harvard...here's the spoof:

A publication produced by Harvard law students in 1990 confirms Barack Obama wore a ring on his wedding-ring finger before he married Michelle in 1992.

A reference to Obama wearing a wedding ring appears in an annual satirical edition of the “Harvard Law Revue,” published for the 130th anniversary banquet of Harvard Law School.

As president of the Harvard Law Review at the time, Obama was the target of a roast.

WND reported last week that photographs of Obama at Occidental College in Los Angeles and in New York City in the years when he was supposed to have attended Columbia University show him wearing a ring on the ring finger of his left hand.

The last page of the 1990 publication by Harvard students featured a mock “Doers’ Profile,” based on the print advertisement for Dewar’s brand Scotch whiskey that was popular at the time.

<snip>

As seen in Exhibit 1 above, the ad included a photograph of Obama along with a list of his “Latest Accomplishments.” One entry read:

Deflecting Persistent Questioning About Ring on Left Hand.”

The entry suggests the wedding ring was a mystery to students and Obama preferred to keep it that way by “deflecting persistent questioning.”

(wnd)

itsmesteph11
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:27 PM
3 moms liked this

"Obama tried so hard to reach across the aisle, but the more he tried the more horribly they’ve painted him."

sidesplittinglaughter

PamR
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Quote:

I want to be gay married. Which one of you ladies will marry me?
Oh I will!

LIMom1105
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Oh, this left out the part where the Black Panthers are raising their love child, and Nancy Pelosi was the egg donor. That's what I heard anyway.
shimamab
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM
And I heard Satan was the officiant and Hitler was their flower girl. ;)

Quoting LIMom1105:

Oh, this left out the part where the Black Panthers are raising their love child, and Nancy Pelosi was the egg donor. That's what I heard anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Now, if this was about Romney you would post it and claim it was the gospel.

_Kissy_
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Awwwww.. y'all learned a new word.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Another composite...?

shrugging

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Citygirlk
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I wore my wedding ring and band 2 years before i got married.

Quoting imamomzilla:

celebrity

This ring raised some eyebrows with the smart dudes over at Harvard...here's the spoof:

A publication produced by Harvard law students in 1990 confirms Barack Obama wore a ring on his wedding-ring finger before he married Michelle in 1992.

A reference to Obama wearing a wedding ring appears in an annual satirical edition of the “Harvard Law Revue,” published for the 130th anniversary banquet of Harvard Law School.

As president of the Harvard Law Review at the time, Obama was the target of a roast.

WND reported last week that photographs of Obama at Occidental College in Los Angeles and in New York City in the years when he was supposed to have attended Columbia University show him wearing a ring on the ring finger of his left hand.

The last page of the 1990 publication by Harvard students featured a mock “Doers’ Profile,” based on the print advertisement for Dewar’s brand Scotch whiskey that was popular at the time.

<snip>

As seen in Exhibit 1 above, the ad included a photograph of Obama along with a list of his “Latest Accomplishments.” One entry read:

Deflecting Persistent Questioning About Ring on Left Hand.”

The entry suggests the wedding ring was a mystery to students and Obama preferred to keep it that way by “deflecting persistent questioning.”

(wnd)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcrew6
by Jenney on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM

What the F'k is addictinginfo.org? 

jcrew6
by Jenney on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL.  To ask Obama to show college transcripts?  While not required, it is racist. to ask such a thing.

To ask Romney to show more than one year of tax returns? Totally accpetable and he MUST be hiding something.  LOL.

Quoting Carpy:

Now, if this was about Romney you would post it and claim it was the gospel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN