Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

What is the Cardinal Up To?

I am a Catholic Christian. I appreciate & admire the Cardinal's unwavering defense of our religious freedoms. He is known for his humor & strength of character. The dinner shall be interesting. Your thoughts ladies....

What is Cardinal Dolan Up To?

by Charlie Spiering

image Dolan

What is Cardinal Dolan up to? According to reports,Dolan has extended an invitation to President Obama to the annual Al Smith dinner in New York City. The president, reportedly, has accepted.

Historically, the dinner is one of the most prestigious political events in New York City particularly during a presidential election year and candidates from both parties usually attend.

Known for its lighthearted political speeches, the major speakers deliver a series of self-deprecating jokes while ribbing their opponent at the same time. In October 2008, Senator John McCain and Senator Barack Obama both attended the dinner, accepting an invitation by Cardinal Egan of New York. During the dinner, Cardinal Eagan expressed his “delight” that Obama and McCain had attended, called them “outstanding exemplary Americans.”

But this year, some Catholics are surprised to hear that Archbishop Dolan had invited Obama, now that he is president. Should the Archbishop associate a fundraiser for Catholic Charities with a leader whose administration remains defiantly opposed to Church moral teachings?

It’s not unprecedented in a presidential election year for a candidate not to be invited. In 1996, Cardinal O’Connor did not invite President Clinton or Senator Dole to the dinner and, in 2004, neither Sen. John Kerry nor President Bush were invited.

Obama’s attendance at the dinner this year could be awkward, particularly since the Catholic Church’s relationship with Obama has been severely tested in the battle over his administration’s contraception coverage mandate issued by the Department of Health and Human Services.

According to Dolan, Obama assured that his administration would not “impede” the work of the Catholic Church. But once the mandate was issued, Catholic bishops publicly denounced the move, calling it a threat to religious freedom. What’s worse, administration officials who met with the bishops about the mandate refused to compromise in any meaningful way.

Dolan spoke out against the mandate, but was charitable when publicly speaking about Obama’s motives.

“I think I believe him when he says that he highly regards the work of the Church and does not want his administration to impede any of that,” Dolan said about the President on CBS during the controversy.

But Dolan insisted that the mandate is “straightjacketing,” “handcuffing” and “strangling” the Church and suggested that the members of Obama’s administration were either insensitive or ignorant of their concerns.

The Archdiocese of New York joined the University of Notre Dame and over 40 other religious organizations filing suit against the Obama administration to block the mandate. After announcing the lawsuit, Dolan issued a statement declaring that the issue was now up to the courts.

“We have tried negotiation with the administration and legislation with the Congress—and will keep at it—and there’s still no fix,” he stated. “Time is running out, and our precious ministries and fundamental rights hang in the balance, so we have to resort to the courts now.”

Additionally, Obama has further dismayed faithful Catholics after he expressed his support of same-sex marriage. Obama has also refused to defend the Defense of Marriage Act in court.

In spite of their differences, Dolan appears willing to extend an olive branch to the president. Perhaps in this case, Dolan is conceding the political battle to be charitable and out of respect of the tradition of the dinner. The dinner raises millions for Catholic Charities each year and often serves as a symbol of bi-partisanship right before the presidential election.

Already, some Catholics are grumbling that the Archbishop’s public association with Obama may suggest a reluctance to oppose the president’s policies on abortion or religious freedom.

It has not been confirmed whether or not Republican candidate Mitt Romney has been invited, but presumably he will don a white tie and exchange jokes with the president and some of the wealthiest American citizens in New York City.

Dolan will also be given the opportunity to address both candidates in the national spotlight. While it is unlikely he will be able to change the president’s mind on these issues, he might see the dinner as an opportunity to defend religious liberty before the American public.

Hopefully the irony of Obama’s relationship with the Catholic Church will not be lost in the humorous tone of the event. It certainly won’t be lost on the media, who will frame it in the most dramatic terms.

Dolan is known for his sense of humor, which often characterizes his public remarks.

“What weighs on me the most,” Dolan explained in an interview in 2011, “is the caricature of the Catholic Church as crabby, nay-saying, down in the dumps, discouraging, on the run. And I’m thinking if there is anything that should be upbeat, affirming, positive, joyful, it should be people of faith.”

Perhaps Dolan can be both gracious and critical while speaking about the president. The end result may teach Americans a significant lesson just before the presidential election.

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/what-is-cardinal-dolan-up-to

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Replies (111-119):
denise3680
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Quoting jcribb16:

And you sound like you don't wish to see reality for what it is.  Calling me brainwashed, over dramatic, and not rational, proves it will do no good speaking with you - you already show yourself as close-minded and unwilling to discuss things openly and honestly.  Thanks for your assessment, but without verifiable facts as to my state of mind, your opinion of me is simply that - an opinion.  Have a nice night.

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting jcribb16:

Blonde, it does indeed concern me, you, and others, when some people seem to have sympathies for the countries who do not like the U.S., and/or have attacked the U.S., on our own soil.  I cannot help but to wonder where the loyalties lie, of certain ones, who are not willing to protect our country at any lengths, to keep our people safe and secure as possible.  9/11 was absolutely horrendous - how can some people NOT want to keep us safe from the likes of those people?  If we are weak and not prepared for war at all times, we will surely be destroyed.  Do some people refuse to acknowledge this or do they really think all is just as "sweet as honey" and everything will be "just fine."  Sometimes reality is a hard and disgusting thing, but we must be on alert at all times, for the safety of our people, here and elsewhere where our allies are.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

The terrorists didn;t invade America, those specific ones died on 9/11

You are delusional if you believe Mohammed Atta and the other 18 hijackers are the only terrorists involved with 911. Ever heard of bin Laden's right arm man, Ayman al-Zawahiri!? He personally influenced & prepared Osama bin Laden for 911. Where do you think al-Zawahiri is now? He's the leader of Al-Qaeda. Do you really believe he is sitting quietly in the ME living a normal life? Good grief sweetakins. They are constantly planning future attacks against the United States.

Iraq had no part in 9/11

Several of us refuted your misguided opinion many times using credible links to confirm reality. Continue to believe the talking points of the MSM.

so what thousands are you referring too? Iraq didn't do anything to us when we invaded them

I'm not responding anymore to your ridiculous ramblings. This issue has been addressed many times. The post is about a dinner, not the previous war~

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

War and invasions are against many people's moral compass...we still gotta pay for it

War should be a last resort to peace initiatives. The terrorists invaded America & slaughtered 3000 Americans. We responded in self-defense. You claim you do not want to pay for Wars. Would you rather have many American families paying for 1000's of funerals across the Country when we are attacked again for being weak and non-respondent. America's enemies understand strength not weakness, sweetakins!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting mehamil1:

People can believe what they want but no religion should have the ability to form legislation in a secular country. 

No Gov't has the right to thumb it's nose @ the Constitution and trample upon our religious freedoms. Christianity does not forceit's moral teachings upon any Nation. Individuals & Gov'ts have the free will to adhere to moral teachings or reject them. You have the freedom to use BC if you choose. The complaint is forcing everyone to pay for a service which is against the conscience of many Americans. Even women who use BC are deeply concerned about this practice being mandated for everyone. Sterilization & abortion inducing drugs are a serious concern also in terms of this policy~

Quoting blondekosmic15:
Quoting matreshka:

The catholic church, or any faith should have no place in directing policy in this nation.

The Gov't has no right to mandate policies which deprive Americans of their religious liberties. The Catholic Church defends the religious freedoms of Americans. This is their moral obligation to do so~

I am sorry but you sound absolutely brainwashed and over dramatic.  We had no business in Iraq, period.  What religious freedoms have been taken away from you?  What freedoms have been taken away from you,period?  You do not sound rational.

facts according to who?? you?  Your wole paragraph is full of doomsday predictions and end of the United States.  Show the facts where that is true and I will discuss it.  Atleast Blonde will state and qoute things, you howevre are a cosigner and have shown no fact only pure speculation and fear mongering tactics.

VeronicaTex
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Unless I am missing something here, these Catholic institutions have been around for a very long time, accepting money from the government.  Church and State have lived in harmony.

I distinctly recall while teaching at a Catholic School 19 years ago that one of our special Reading teachers received funds from the government to work with challenged children.  I believe those funds were called Title I funds.

This is the first time I have seen a President impose such a mandate, in such an aggressive and dictatorial manner as President Obama has.

This has to do with our President, using his position of President  interfering with our Religious freedom, namely as to how we view human life, that it is a gift from God, and that it is NOT our place to actively  prevent the possibility of that life. Just being told we must be provided with birth control, abortifacients and abortion as part of an insurance plan is in DIRECT OPPOSITION as to what we stand for morally and religiously.

President Obama is promoting the culture of death.

His motives are very clear.

President Obama is using his office to impose his desires for us.

It is an act of : "If you don't do what I want, I will take something from you...You'd better listen to me, or else"

As I have said before, President Obama has given us time to "come around to his way of thinking".  How very gracious of him!!!!!!!! (Sarcasm).

As a Christian Catholic I can't help but feel threatened.

As a Christian Catholic, I stand with millions of other Catholics in this country who are saying to President Obama:  " You are NOT our God" .

Veronica

Quoting matreshka:

I do not see it that way.  as I stated in other posts if The Catholic Church wants to engage in business, even non-profit, and hire employees, then that is subject to state and federal regulations.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting matreshka:

The catholic church, or any faith should have no place in directing policy in this nation.

You have it backwards matreshka, the secular state is imposing it's principles upon religious institutions & faithful Catholics against their moral conscience~

matreshka
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM

The pope has lifeted the ban on condoms y'know.  That happened a while ago too.  So the Catholic Church does support some forms of birth control.  And if you know your Catholic policy, the word of god comes through the mouth of the pope.

I really think you are blowing this whole thing out of proportion.  Obama is not trying to be god in any way shape or form.

And please don't get high and mighty about being anti-birth control and abortion and "the culture of death" unless you've taken in an unwanted baby and raised it.

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Unless I am missing something here, these Catholic institutions have been around for a very long time, accepting money from the government.  Church and State have lived in harmony.

I distinctly recall while teaching at a Catholic School 19 years ago that one of our special Reading teachers received funds from the government to work with challenged children.  I believe those funds were called Title I funds.

This is the first time I have seen a President impose such a mandate, in such an aggressive and dictatorial manner as President Obama has.

This has to do with our President, using his position of President  interfering with our Religious freedom, namely as to how we view human life, that it is a gift from God, and that it is NOT our place to actively  prevent the possibility of that life. Just being told we must be provided with birth control, abortifacients and abortion as part of an insurance plan is in DIRECT OPPOSITION as to what we stand for morally and religiously.

It is an act of : "If you don't do what I want, I will take something from you...You'd better listen to me, or else"

As I have said before, President Obama has given us time to "come around to his way of thinking".  How very gracious of him!!!!!!!! (Sarcasm).

As a Christian Catholic, I stand with millions of other Catholics in this country who are saying to President Obama:  " You are NOT our God" .

Veronica

Quoting matreshka:

I do not see it that way.  as I stated in other posts if The Catholic Church wants to engage in business, even non-profit, and hire employees, then that is subject to state and federal regulations.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting matreshka:

You have it backwards matreshka, the secular state is imposing it's principles upon religious institutions & faithful Catholics against their moral conscience~

VeronicaTex
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

denise, this strategy of yours, has been used here against us before by other mothers.

I can't begin to tell you how very repetitive and boring this is becoming.

You are a latecomer to this post.

Please take the time to go back through all replies of this post to re-read how blondekosmic and I believe, before you jump in and start blowing foul air around....

We are not blind and yes, we have seen the light of God!!!!!!!

My question is, have you, really seen the light of God through Holy Scripture????

Veronica-Catholic Charismatic

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

I totally agree with you on one item:  "My judgement will come from God not from the likes of people like you and your extreme views"

Just keep this reply in mind when you face God and He will make you-denise- accountible for your actions and criticism of those people like us with our, according to you:  "extreme views."

Veronica

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting jcribb16:

Blonde, it does indeed concern me, you, and others, when some people seem to have sympathies for the countries who do not like the U.S., and/or have attacked the U.S., on our own soil.  I cannot help but to wonder where the loyalties lie, of certain ones, who are not willing to protect our country at any lengths, to keep our people safe and secure as possible.  9/11 was absolutely horrendous - how can some people NOT want to keep us safe from the likes of those people?  If we are weak and not prepared for war at all times, we will surely be destroyed.  Do some people refuse to acknowledge this or do they really think all is just as "sweet as honey" and everything will be "just fine."  Sometimes reality is a hard and disgusting thing, but we must be on alert at all times, for the safety of our people, here and elsewhere where our allies are.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

You are delusional if you believe Mohammed Atta and the other 18 hijackers are the only terrorists involved with 911. Ever heard of bin Laden's right arm man, Ayman al-Zawahiri!? He personally influenced & prepared Osama bin Laden for 911. Where do you think al-Zawahiri is now? He's the leader of Al-Qaeda. Do you really believe he is sitting quietly in the ME living a normal life? Good grief sweetakins. They are constantly planning future attacks against the United States.

Iraq had no part in 9/11

Several of us refuted your misguided opinion many times using credible links to confirm reality. Continue to believe the talking points of the MSM.

so what thousands are you referring too? Iraq didn't do anything to us when we invaded them

I'm not responding anymore to your ridiculous ramblings. This issue has been addressed many times. The post is about a dinner, not the previous war~

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

War and invasions are against many people's moral compass...we still gotta pay for it

War should be a last resort to peace initiatives. The terrorists invaded America & slaughtered 3000 Americans. We responded in self-defense. You claim you do not want to pay for Wars. Would you rather have many American families paying for 1000's of funerals across the Country when we are attacked again for being weak and non-respondent. America's enemies understand strength not weakness, sweetakins!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting mehamil1:

People can believe what they want but no religion should have the ability to form legislation in a secular country. 

No Gov't has the right to thumb it's nose @ the Constitution and trample upon our religious freedoms. Christianity does not force it's moral teachings upon any Nation. Individuals & Gov'ts have the free will to adhere to moral teachings or reject them. You have the freedom to use BC if you choose. The complaint is forcing everyone to pay for a service which is against the conscience of many Americans. Even women who use BC are deeply concerned about this practice being mandated for everyone. Sterilization & abortion inducing drugs are a serious concern also in terms of this policy~

Quoting blondekosmic15:
Quoting matreshka:

The Gov't has no right to mandate policies which deprive Americans of their religious liberties. The Catholic Church defends the religious freedoms of Americans. This is their moral obligation to do so~

I am sorry but you sound absolutely brainwashed and over dramatic.  We had no business in Iraq, period.  What religious freedoms have been taken away from you?  What freedoms have been taken away from you,period?  You do not sound rational.

Denise, you support abortion & homosexuality. Deception is in your corner. Christianity never teaches anyone to kill an unborn child or to engage in unnatural sexual practices. We are all blessed with free will. You may use BC if you wish. There are plenty of clinics thru out America which will accomodate you free of charge. I believe some stores offer BC for under $10. You can believe in sterilization and the use of abortifacients but do not expect Catholic Institutions and others to shun their conscience and pay for behavior we do not approve of. Practices contrary to one's conscience and beliefs is being challenged. Mohammed Atta, the 18 hijackers had no business coming to the United States to kill 3000 Americans. And pls do not try to tell me Al-Qaeda was not in Iraq. Saddam Hussein, his 2 sons Uday & Qusay + the Republican Guard housed many Al-Qaeda prior to the Iraq war beginning March 19, 2003. American soldiers discovered an Al-Qaeda terrorist training camp in northern Iraq early during the war. Saddam gave medical treatment to Al-Qaeda who were wounded during their mission to kill Americans. Saddam's regime brutally killed 1000's of his own ppl including women & children and neighboring Kurds. A cleansing if you will of undersirables & those whom they deemed were a threat to the gov't. Your neighbor could lie and say you were plotting against the regime. Uday & his father's regime had 100's of Iraqi women beheaded, pregnant women were not spared from this horrible death. Do you accept this!? I could write pgs & pgs of why we entered Iraq but this post is about the current admin, their disrespect for the Constitution & our religious liberties.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iraq/2003/iraq-030404-whitehouse01.htm

5 freedoms you'd lose in health care reform

If you read the fine print in the Congressional plans, you'll find that a lot of cherished aspects of the current system would disappear.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/24/news/economy/health_care_reform_obama.fortune/

Obama's 'September surprise' for American Catholics

Serious Catholics—the ones who attend Mass regularly, and follow the teachings of the Church—will not be swayed by the strategy outlined above. They will listen to the bishops, reject the “compromise” on the HHS mandate, and look upon Obama with deep suspicion. However, Obama knows that practicing Catholics are already likely to support his opponent; he won’t waste time appealing to hostile voters.

On the other hand lax Catholics—the sort who rarely if ever practice the faith—have been sympathetic toward Obama in the past, and he needs their votes. Although their faith has lapsed, these voters still identify themselves as Catholics, and resent attacks on the Church. To date the bishops have been fairly successful in persuading lukewarm Catholics that the HHS mandate is such an attack. To win them back Obama must convince them that he is not threatening the religious freedom of the Catholic community. So his campaign will do everything possible to persuade these voters that they should ignore the bishops’ warnings and listen instead to the activist nuns, the Jesuit professors, and the liberal clerics.

http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/otn.cfm?id=925

6 God-Given, Constitutional Rights We’ve Lost under Obama

https://beatobama.us/liberty/6-god-given-constitutional-rights-weve-lost-under-obama

you are right I support anyone's right to choose what is best for them.  You and others like you have no right to condemn or try and [punish anyone for your beliefs, period.  You support rights as long as they go along with your narrow view of the world.  You have lost no rights what so ever, if that was the case, people like you and your extremist views would never be allowed to voice an opinion anywhere, but yet here you are.  One over the top comment after another.  You try to silence people who do not think or act like you, but those of us who believe everyone, yes even you and your ilk, have a right to live, talk, believe, think and act the way you want.  Problem with you is you cannot take the consequences of your own actions.  You damn right, I support gay rights and a women's right to choose, you know what else I support, your right to spout off whatever you believe and to believe in and live your life the way you see fit.  My judgement will come from God not from the likes of people like you and your extreme views.

criticism???  I do not judge you, do not have that right to do that.  and when I stand before him/her I will answer for what I have done, not because I choose to disagree with others who so quickly condemn and punish others for their decisions.  You and Blonde are extreme and feel that you are he only right, pass judgement and look your noses down on others because they dare go against your line of thinking.  Interpret things the way you want, I walk in complete knowledge that free will is given to all and judgement comes from only one, and you are not it.  If I have to pay for what I Believe so be it, but rest assure you will pay for yours also.  Walk blindly in your judgement and you shall be forced to see the light soon enough.

VeronicaTex
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, the Pope lifted the ban on condoms for this purpose ONLY:  to provide a way for male and female prostitutes to prevent Aids.  End of story.

matreshka, if I recall correctly,  your parents, who are Catholic do not see this as a threat.  I believe that might be clouding your vision as to the real effect this is having on millions, not just your parents.

An unwanted baby? 

I am not in the financial position to do that. 

God has not instructed me to do that, either.

Please keep in mind I am the mother of a child with Down Syndrome.

My husband and I have taken on that responsibility.

You cannot begin to imagine what a challenge  that is, but it is one that my husband and I have embraced fully and it is God who has been our stronghold in going from grief to acceptance of her in our lives.

Now if you care to go in the direction of how horrific it is that 92% of children with Down Syndrome are knowingly aborted, , lets do it...

Veronica

Quoting matreshka:

The pope has lifeted the ban on condoms y'know.  That happened a while ago too.  So the Catholic Church does support some forms of birth control.  And if you know your Catholic policy, the word of god comes through the mouth of the pope.

I really think you are blowing this whole thing out of proportion.  Obama is not trying to be god in any way shape or form.

And please don't get high and mighty about being anti-birth control and abortion and "the culture of death" unless you've taken in an unwanted baby and raised it.

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting matreshka:

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting jcribb16:

And you sound like you don't wish to see reality for what it is.  Calling me brainwashed, over dramatic, and not rational, proves it will do no good speaking with you - you already show yourself as close-minded and unwilling to discuss things openly and honestly.  Thanks for your assessment, but without verifiable facts as to my state of mind, your opinion of me is simply that - an opinion.  Have a nice night.

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting jcribb16:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Iraq had no part in 9/11

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting mehamil1:

No Gov't has the right to thumb it's nose @ the Constitution and trample upon our religious freedoms. Christianity does not forceit's moral teachings upon any Nation. Individuals & Gov'ts have the free will to adhere to moral teachings or reject them. You have the freedom to use BC if you choose. The complaint is forcing everyone to pay for a service which is against the conscience of many Americans. Even women who use BC are deeply concerned about this practice being mandated for everyone. Sterilization & abortion inducing drugs are a serious concern also in terms of this policy~

Quoting blondekosmic15:
Quoting matreshka:

facts according to who?? you?  Your wole paragraph is full of doomsday predictions and end of the United States.  Show the facts where that is true and I will discuss it.  Atleast Blonde will state and qoute things, you howevre are a cosigner and have shown no fact only pure speculation and fear mongering tactics.

jcribb is "trying" to have a decussion with you..you are throwing "barbs" instead of using bible scripture yourself..so that's the pot calling the kettle black..

VeronicaTex
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Ednarooni, in my reply to her in this post I have invited Denise, in so many words, to meet me on a scriptual level, also.

There is much to be learned when even researching Holy Scripture  Such clarity to realize!!!!!

Unfortunately, that is a place where people who talk about God and that Scripture "Judge not, yet ye be judged" are not willing to read just what God meant by that.

It will be my project today to research that Scripture for greater meaning.

I will be happy to debate anyone in that sense.

This, debating with Holy Scripture, in my way of thinking, is true debate.

Veronica

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Ednarooni, in my reply to her in this post I have invited Denise, in so many words, to meet me on a scriptual level, also.

There is much to be learned when even researching Holy Scripture  Such clarity to realize!!!!!

Unfortunately, that is a place where people who talk about God and that Scripture "Judge not, yet ye be judged" are not willing to read just what God meant by that.

It will be my project today to research that Scripture for greater meaning.

I will be happy to debate anyone in that sense.

This, debating with Holy Scripture, in my way of thinking, is true debate.

Veronica

Thank you Veronica..I look forward to that.. : )

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Yes, the Pope lifted the ban on condoms for this purpose ONLY:  to provide a way for male and female prostitutes to prevent Aids.  End of story.

matreshka, if I recall correctly,  your parents, who are Catholic do not see this as a threat.  I believe that might be clouding your vision as to the real effect this is having on millions, not just your parents.

An unwanted baby? 

I am not in the financial position to do that. 

God has not instructed me to do that, either.

Please keep in mind I am the mother of a child with Down Syndrome.

My husband and I have taken on that responsibility.

You cannot begin to imagine what a challenge  that is, but it is one that my husband and I have embraced fully and it is God who has been our stronghold in going from grief to acceptance of her in our lives.

Now if you care to go in the direction of how horrific it is that 92% of children with Down Syndrome are knowingly aborted, , lets do it...

Veronica

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting matreshka:

Amen Veronica.."Amen"..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN