Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Dear Barack Obama, when you win re-election...

Posted by   + Show Post

Not that your inauguration celebration wasn't good last time...but I was hoping this year you could add some FUNK...could I suggest...

Thanks in advance ;~)

by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
Carpy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Maybe if the progressive democrats would propose something that would help not hurt, the republicans would go along with it.

Quoting GrandmaAllGirls:

Quoting resipsa:

how will he govern a nation he has further intentionally divided?

when will he stop blaming bush for everything?

Maybe when the Republicans stop intentionally lying and blaming him for everything wrong.  Maybe when the Republicans stop being so partisan and standing in the way of anything getting done.  Maybe when people start acknowledging that he couldn't fix errors of the previous 8 years overnight.  Maybe when the Republicans start taking the people's interests first instead of protecting the corporations...oh wait, I forgot, corporations are people too.  Maybe when the Republicans first goal is not to make Obama a one term president but to work with the Democrats to make the country whole and undivided.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

O and Holder brought the "R" back into racism. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Funny you mention blame

as you blame Obama for our divide

Quoting resipsa:

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM
6 moms liked this

LOL.  Yeah, us non left wing liberals just slept thru the past 3 years and did not witness a thing or two about O and his Congress.  Gee, who was it that shut the doors on the Repubs during the Health Care tax debate.  Wait, there wasn't a debate because Pelosi and Reid were too busy behind close doors w/ O.  Oh, I know...you are talking about those Repubs in Senate.....you know the ones.....they are the ones that can't vote in the Senate on real issues because DEMOCRATIC and loyal servant to O (Reid) tables the motions.  Oh, wait....are you talking about the repubs that are trying to pass a budget....can't be those either....hmmmm, I am not sure if you really know what you are talking about.......

Quoting GrandmaAllGirls:

Quoting resipsa:

Maybe when the Republicans stop intentionally lying and blaming him for everything wrong.  Maybe when the Republicans stop being so partisan and standing in the way of anything getting done.  Maybe when people start acknowledging that he couldn't fix errors of the previous 8 years overnight.  Maybe when the Republicans start taking the people's interests first instead of protecting the corporations...oh wait, I forgot, corporations are people too.  Maybe when the Republicans first goal is not to make Obama a one term president but to work with the Democrats to make the country whole and undivided.

Xlandria
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM
3 moms liked this

No one who has a lick of sense would have expected or will expect anyone to clean it up in 4 years, but many of us expected something would be ATTEMPTED. Nothing but 13 companies taking billions of taxpayer, (us), dollars and then going bankrupt, PA rolls past busting wide open and unemployment that has only gotten worse under his watch. He is responsible for these things as well as dividing the country in more ways than one. I don't suppose that you are aware that the economy responded favorably to the 2003 tax cuts and that higher taxes on higher earners discourages investments in America? Tis true. Here's a look at our 'role models' in action. However Reid needs a longer nose. So adult acting.

Quoting Citygirlk:

Someone here told me it would take romney two years to clean up obamaa mess after four years so i asked how long would it take to clean up bushs'(which is a much bigger mess) still no answer.

Quoting lylalane7275:

If he does win, just think of the mess he will inherit.

sweet-a-kins
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM
4 moms liked this

nope..the tea party did that

Quoting pvtjokerus:

O and Holder brought the "R" back into racism. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Funny you mention blame

as you blame Obama for our divide

Quoting resipsa:

resipsa
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Quoting GrandmaAllGirls:

You're right, nothing is obamas fault.
Citygirlk
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear you, everyone i know loves him but to me hes not ALL THAT but then again i was born in the 90s lol.

Quoting Carpy:

I am more aheavy metal hrd rock type of girl. Never cared for that type of music. Sorry.

Quoting Citygirlk:

GASP!!! What is wrong with you lol.

Quoting Carpy:

I didn't like him then, don't like him now.

Quoting 4kidz916:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Quoting Jambo4:

good questions...

Quoting resipsa:

Now.. I hate to be out of touch, but does Prince now go by Prince again?  

I think he does go by Prince again.  But it's hard to keep up.  

That is true.  Publicity stunt that flopped.  

I know there's a joke in there somewhere.... ;) but I'll refrain.

Not a publicity stunt

he's just a little ..or maybe a lot..crazy..

I'll agree with you on this one.  I loved me some Prince from the 80's.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Citygirlk
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM
he cant do anything on his own remember that.
Quoting Xlandria:

No one who has a lick of sense would have expected or will expect anyone to clean it up in 4 years, but many of us expected something would be ATTEMPTED. Nothing but 13 companies taking billions of taxpayer, (us), dollars and then going bankrupt, PA rolls past busting wide open and unemployment that has only gotten worse under his watch. He is responsible for these things as well as dividing the country in more ways than one. I don't suppose that you are aware that the economy responded favorably to the 2003 tax cuts and that higher taxes on higher earners discourages investments in America? Tis true. Here's a look at our 'role models' in action. However Reid needs a longer nose. So adult acting.

Quoting Citygirlk:

Someone here told me it would take romney two years to clean up obamaa mess after four years so i asked how long would it take to clean up bushs'(which is a much bigger mess) still no answer.

Quoting lylalane7275:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
plorraine
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Quoting lylalane7275:

the sit that the office had created during the previous term will be a bitch to clean up!
queencreekmom
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I loved watching the first inauguration and I can't wait for the next. So far Obama has actually kept almost all of his campaign promises that got him elected..healthcare, bringing troops home, getting Bin Laden and many more. I love him!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN