Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

lets set it strait...who is

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM
  • 20 Replies
Help me understand something. Who has not made a decicion on who to vote for?
Plz ladies I am for u and this is not personal. Lets keep it without bash......or insults

We are here for support lets not forget that!

But really why r u undecided and why? Plz be honest
Lets get together and understand eachother.
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amsp259
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Help me understand who supports trans gender operations.....oh can u pay for mine?

That is what we will pay for in BOcare..... should you also pay for my sons face which was bit off by my cougar tiger in my back yard? Plactic sur...anyone want new booobbbbeeesss
GardenerArtist
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I'm not 100% sure yet. I am not thrilled with the 3rd parties.  I tend more towards Libertarian but do not agree with all their issues. 

I definitely won't vote for Romney/Ryan.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I'm voting for Gary Johnson

The RNC made up my kind...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm voting Romney/Ryan because I believe we need to get back to smaller govt and more personal and community responsibility.  Also I've already seen that the Affordable Health Care isn't so affordable so changes to need to be made there.  Spending needs to be cut and the budget needs to be balanced. 

sarebear31976
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting amsp259:

Help me understand who supports trans gender operations.....oh can u pay for mine?

That is what we will pay for in BOcare..... should you also pay for my sons face which was bit off by my cougar tiger in my back yard? Plactic sur...anyone want new booobbbbeeesss

you asked for civility and then posted this.  What do you really want?  Do you want a serious discussion about undecided votes or do you want an Obama bashing "discussion" of what should and should not be covered by healthcare?

Sarah

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

shimamab
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
4 moms liked this
Just more baiting, it looks like. And without links to back up the assertions that taxpayers will be funding cosmetic surgery and sex reassignment.

Quoting sarebear31976:

Quoting amsp259:

you asked for civility and then posted this.  What do you really want?  Do you want a serious discussion about undecided votes or do you want an Obama bashing "discussion" of what should and should not be covered by healthcare?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amsp259
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM
[quote name="sarebear31976" id="0"][/quote
Talking out what is in the bill is not bashing bo.
Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM

You have a cougar tiger in your back yard who bit off your son's face?

What?!?!?

Quoting amsp259:

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
3 moms liked this

Given the quality of the writing and the use of text speak, I'm going to guess a bored teenager.

Quoting shimamab:

Just more baiting, it looks like. And without links to back up the assertions that taxpayers will be funding cosmetic surgery and sex reassignment.

Quoting sarebear31976:

Quoting amsp259:

hope_love_dream
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

yep

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Given the quality of the writing and the use of text speak, I'm going to guess a bored teenager.

Quoting shimamab:

Quoting sarebear31976:

Quoting amsp259:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN