Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Mark Levin Destroys Obama on Abortion and Life Debate

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM
  • 54 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mark Levin does an excellent job calling out the backward and hypocritical media debate still on-going.

(American Thinker)

"How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers." - Mother Teresa

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:11 AM
7 moms liked this

This is terrible!!!! obama's own words are awful and this does deserve media attention.  When a baby is born and is alive, even in an abortion, that child should be allowed to live.

imamomzilla
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM
4 moms liked this

Who Would Fail to Help a Baby Fighting to Survive?

A thought experiment: A living newborn baby is found abandoned. What would you do?

Would you wonder what the mother's intentions were and base your actions on her decision?

Would you walk away?

Would you stand there and watch the newborn struggle?

Would you kill the baby?

Would you do whatever you could to help the child?

I would suggest that if you put this question to just about anyone, they would choose the last answer. Responding to a baby with love is not just some unexplainable instinct. It's not just morally the right thing to do. It's how we're biologically hard-wired as humans.

And thank goodness.

But what of a person who seems to defy this hard wiring? What would you make of people who would act on any of the first four options above? Would they seem cold and calculating? Would they seem like a person with some sort of mental illness? Would they seem like someone who is missing an essential core?

And so we have such a rarified person sitting in the oval office. For President Obama has defied this most basic human urge -- to respond to a baby with love. He has proven himself, through his voting record and his words, to be a person who would select any but the last option from the list above.

President Obama thinks children born alive after a botched abortion should be left to die. Or maybe worse. He leaves the door open for a doctor to determine how best to honor the mother's wishes. Does this mean the doctor should actively kill the newborn who is now living outside the mother's womb?

No one drives this point home quite as powerfully as Mark Levin.

Nor has anyone shined a light on this with as much grace as Melissa Ohden, a survivor of a failed abortion.

As someone movingly commented at The Blaze on an article featuring this video:

We live in a world where a "Botched Medical Procedure" results in someone remaining alive instead of dying.

I don't want to see the remaining days of the run up to the election focus on abortion. But I do think Obama's views on babies born alive after a late term abortion serve as a powerful symbol of the left. And we should hold it up for the entire world to see.

(American Thinker blog)

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM
6 moms liked this

This is every bit as bad as Clinton's "partial birth abortions".

How could anyone let a baby just die? That would be really heartless and violate the whole purpose of being a doctor, wouldn't it?

imamomzilla
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:29 AM
3 moms liked this

Some folks just have a "creepy mind-set", I suppose.

Defenseless babies, old people, and the poor are disposable. Those undesirable "human weeds" are depleting the resources for the Collective.

Quoting gsprofval:

This is every bit as bad as Clinton's "partial birth abortions".

How could anyone let a baby just die? That would be really heartless and violate the whole purpose of being a doctor, wouldn't it?

"The greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion, which is war against the child. The mother doesn't learn to love, but kills to solve her own problems. Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want."

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

-Mother Teresa

jessilin0113
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM
5 moms liked this
Nobody lets a baby die. Get real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rccmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM
3 moms liked this

Why do people constantly bring up this purposeful deceit on Obama's stance as a state senator? You all know there was already a law on the books regarding this. If you want to convince Obama supporters you need to use facts, not emotions. I don't do well with manipulative emotionall arguments, not to mention lying. 

imamomzilla
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:02 AM
4 moms liked this

You are the one manipulating the truth and you know it. tsk tsk. Not very Christ-like.

Listen to his his own words and tell me if this is a person you'd consider a good man. HIS OWN WORDS.

How can you defend this in good conscience? *smh

Quoting rccmom:

Why do people constantly bring up this purposeful deceit on Obama's stance as a state senator? You all know there was already a law on the books regarding this. If you want to convince Obama supporters you need to use facts, not emotions. I don't do well with manipulative emotionall arguments, not to mention lying. 

"The greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion, which is war against the child. The mother doesn't learn to love, but kills to solve her own problems. Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want."

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

-Mother Teresa

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:02 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi, Welcome to Elections!

LOL

Quoting rccmom:

rccmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM
4 moms liked this

No I'm not, and you know you are propogating a lie, and I don't know why you find that necessary. The first 5 minutes of listening to the gentleman skillfully creating this deceit was enough to convince me that he too is purposely lying. I did not listen farther. I do not know why the far right considers itself so moral when it purposely uses deceit to try to get what it wants. It really just leaves me bewildered and doubting the conviction of that side. If you really believe in something, you don't need to lie to convince others.

I'll try to listen to the rest of the video after I get some stuff done, and settle my stomach from being upset at the first 5 minutes of deceitful onslaught because truthfully listening to him and knowing some people are swayed by such BS made me sick to my stomach.

Quoting imamomzilla:

You are the one manipulating the truth and you know it. tsk tsk. Not very Christ-like.

Listen to his his own words and tell me if this is a person you'd consider a good man. HIS OWN WORDS.

Quoting rccmom:

imamomzilla
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM
3 moms liked this

You are being either dishonest or intentionally obtuse. He didn't have to frame it. Obama's own cold, callous words speak for themselves.

Listen, and then please answer my question.

Quoting rccmom:

No I'm not, and you know you are propogating a lie, and I don't know why you find that necessary. The first 5 minutes of listening to the gentleman skillfully creating this deceit was enough to convince me that he too is purposely lying. I did not listen farther. I do not know why the far right considers itself so moral when it purposely uses deceit to try to get what it wants. It really just leaves me bewildered and doubting the conviction of that side. If you really believe in something, you don't need to lie to convince others.

I'll try to listen to the rest of the video after I get some stuff done, and settle my stomach from being upset at the first 5 minutes of deceitful onslaught because truthfully listening to him and knowing some people are swayed by such BS made me sick to my stomach.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting rccmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)