Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Former Secret Service Agent Tells Wilkow Obama Administration Has Shown ‘Sheer Incompetence’ in Handling Libya Attack

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Eds
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Former Secret Service Agent Tells Wilkow Obama Administration Has Shown ‘Sheer Incompetence’ in Handling Libya Attack

On Friday, TheBlazeTV’s Andrew Wilkow hosted former Secret Service agent and GOP Senate candidate Dan Bongino to discuss the facts surrounding the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya earlier this week. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three of his staff were killed when an angry mob of Islamists stormed the compound.

Bongino said there are only two possible reasons the U.S. was as unprepared for the fiery assault as it was.

“Either this was the worst threat assessment done by completely incompetent people or the threat assessment was accurate and was ignored,” he said. “And a valid question is, was it ignored for political reasons? I’m not making accusations, I don’t have the data. No one at the State Department is talking.”

The former Secret Service agent went on say the State Department has shown “sheer incompetence” in handling the situation and accused the Obama administration of having a “history of secrecy” in similar situations.

“We’ve seen this before with this administration, politics before security,” Bongino added.

Agreeing, Wilkow readily admitted that he is no security expert, but said with an anti-Muslim video running on state-run TV, “you might say to the embassy, you know what, just keep an eye out.”

Watch the entire “Wilkow!” segment via TheBlazeTV here:

Click here to find out more!

Comments (133)

• dirtypolitics
    Posted on September 15, 2012 at 12:13am

Either Obama is incompetent, naive or establishment of a Caliphate is exactly what he wants.

• GBTVFan_Non_American_Overseas
      Posted on September 15, 2012 at 12:58am

All of them, and plaese also include evil, arrogant, gay, lazy and shameless…..

GBTVFan_Non_American_Overseas  
    • DarkJello
      Posted on September 15, 2012 at 12:59am

Not fair! Obama is busy campaigning. American deaths, intrusion on our soil, desecration of our flag, and intelligence meetings make him very sleepy. He cares a lot, about “free” birth control pills for women provided by religious institutions that don’t believe in contraception and abortion.

He is also against “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic” spending policies.

DarkJello  
    • blackyb
      Posted on September 15, 2012 at 1:28am

That is his goal and the fence sitters are allowing it. They will not enforce the law for ignorance is not excuse for Obama to plead. There are too many “coincidences” for them to be conincidental. One is a mistake, it is said, and twice is stupidity, and the third time is a conspiracy. There have been way more than three.

blackyb  
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM

So Mr. Bongino supports what we already thought about obama.

Love the comments on the article, too.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Quoting gsprofval:

So Mr. Bongino supports what we already thought about obama.

Love the comments on the article, too.

I know...they speak volumes..

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

"I’m not making accusations, I don’t have the data."

Good ole blaze.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:08 PM
I don't see it as an accusation. I see it as him stating his opinion. Depending on what his job with the SS was, he could have some inside knowledge as to how other presidents handled things.

And of course we all know that dems/libs have never made accusations without facts. Not saying reps/conserves don't, but neither side is blameless.

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

"I’m not making accusations, I don’t have the data."

Good ole blaze.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN