Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama humiliates himself while toasting the Queen of England

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ32ZTt7x8U&feature=player_detailpage#t=2s

Obama humiliates himself while toasting the Queen of England.wmv

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
7SportsMom7
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I hadn't seen that one before ... pretty hilarious.  I was embarrassed for him.

Xlandria
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Quoting LucyMom08:

Oh really? What about questioning whether or not London can handle hosting the Olympics, while in London? Or telling Jewish donors that their 'culture' allows them to be more economically stable, while in Israel?

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I don't think anyone can beat BO at being the worse ; )

Like my dd says...."What a DERP"....LOL

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yawn

Romney would do much much much worse.

And ir turns out he was correct in questioning their security when keys came up missing and a person who wasn't even in the Olympics managed to march with one of the countries that were competeing. I wonder what type of gift Obama brought the Queen this time? Last time is was an iPod with all his speeches pre-loaded into it. 

LucyMom08
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:40 AM

All his speeches?

And no rebuttal to the other half of my comment?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Oh really? What about questioning whether or not London can handle hosting the Olympics, while in London? Or telling Jewish donors that their 'culture' allows them to be more economically stable, while in Israel?

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yawn

And ir turns out he was correct in questioning their security when keys came up missing and a person who wasn't even in the Olympics managed to march with one of the countries that were competeing. I wonder what type of gift Obama brought the Queen this time? Last time is was an iPod with all his speeches pre-loaded into it. 

Xlandria
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Quoting LucyMom08:

All his speeches?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yawn

If you are referring to the comment about Jewish people, I hadn't heard that one so therefore I don't feel I should say anything. And I wasn't criticizing your 1st comment or defending anyone, I was just stating what the outcome on that that was. I'd do the same for anyone, friend or foe. No one should be lied about, period.  

LucyMom08
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Where did I lie?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

All his speeches?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yawn

If you are referring to the comment about Jewish people, I hadn't heard that one so therefore I don't feel I should say anything. And I wasn't criticizing your 1st comment or defending anyone, I was just stating what the outcome on that that was. I'd do the same for anyone, friend or foe. No one should be lied about, period.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xlandria
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Quoting LucyMom08:

Where did I lie?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

All his speeches?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yawn

Sorry if you misunderstood my comment, I didn't word it correctly. I meant no one, in general terms, should be lied about. It was just a reference to my saying I'd even stick up for a foe if someone lied about them. My apologies.

Citygirlk
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Im starting to thing that you're secertly in love with the president.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Who was lied about?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Where did I lie?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

All his speeches?

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Quoting _Kissy_:

Yawn

Sorry if you misunderstood my comment, I didn't word it correctly. I meant no one, in general terms, should be lied about. It was just a reference to my saying I'd even stick up for a foe if someone lied about them. My apologies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clairwil
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:45 AM
Quoting Pema_Jampa:

A sweater and a dress to meet the queen?! That will not do! 

*giggles*

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Obviously you don't understand the protocol for meeting the Queen on her own turf.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

A sweater and a dress to meet the queen?! That will not do! 

*giggles*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)