Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama vs Romney

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 131 Replies
7 moms liked this

These are just a few reasons why everyone should vote for Mitt!!

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NC_Mom_06
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

BUMP!

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for posting.  I agree with them all except the lower gas prices.  I don't think the president has as much power over that as the people think.  

mommom2000
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:45 AM
8 moms liked this

Laughable  Completely false and just ridiculous. Is this the best you got.

thecoffeefairy
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM
6 moms liked this
This isn't quite accurate. Mr Romney wants to cut spending on education. This will lead to fewer jobs, a smaller middle class and more pa dependency. This is just one small example of many I could ( but will not) offer, as I must get ready for work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Citygirlk
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:54 AM
4 moms liked this
And exactly how will mitt do all of these things? Oh yeah thats right he'll tell you after he get elected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NC_Mom_06
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM
5 moms liked this

Quoting Citygirlk:

And exactly how will mitt do all of these things? Oh yeah thats right he'll tell you after he get elected.

LOL isn't that what Obama has done? Made promises and hasn't kept them? We can't go another 4 years with this piece of crap. Maybe you want the government to control everything you do but I don't.

Citygirlk
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I rather know what someone wants to do to better our country than someone who wont tell us until after we've signed the contract.

Quoting NC_Mom_06:

Quoting Citygirlk:

LOL isn't that what Obama has done? Made promises and hasn't kept them? We can't go another 4 years with this piece of crap. Maybe you want the government to control everything you do but I don't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PamR
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM
5 moms liked this

A cut and paste from newsmax is supposed to tell voters what they need to know to make a decision?

Really, this doesn't even begin to address actual issues.  Is it so hard to do some research into a candidate's stand and experience on the issues?  This is part of the reason why our political system is in the sorry state it's in.  Anyone who relies on something like this or tv ads to make a decision isn't even remotely informed.

broncfan
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM
11 moms liked this

LOL, over and over.  Just like our healthcare bill that we could not know what was in it, until it passed.

This administration has no idea what to do with our economy.  They keep trying to throw borrowed money at it, and it keeps failing.  People are hurting, and we just keep doing the same thing over and over.  Same song, second verse and still off tune.

NC_Mom_06
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Citygirlk:

I rather know what someone wants to do to better our country than someone who wont tell us until after we've signed the contract.

Quoting NC_Mom_06:

Quoting Citygirlk:

LOL at you. He has already told us his plans. Obama hasn't. Maybe you need to pay attention to what is going on more so you  know what you are talking about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)