Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Their Cult Worship Never Ends… Far Left Nuts Pledge Allegiance to Obama

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 19 Replies

One nation, under Obama…
Indebted and destroyed for all.

This is creepy.
The Examiner reported:

The Obama campaign has launched its “For All” campaign, encouraging supporters to take pictures of themselves with their hands on their hearts and a note explaining why they support President Obama.

Actress Jessica Alba uses the Pledge of Allegiance as an example of the campaign in an email to supporters.

“Growing up, my classmates and I started every day with a ritual: We’d stand up, put our right hand over our hearts, and say the Pledge of Allegiance,” explains Alba. “To me, that gesture was a promise. A promise to be involved and engaged in this country’s future. A promise to work for liberty and justice — and for affordable education, health care, and equality — for all.”

Alba joins Hollywood actresses Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson by photographing herself with her hand on her heart pledging to vote for Obama.

(gatewaypundit)

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

lol....it's only creepy to people who belong to the Mitt Romney cult. They just don't understand our cult & we don't understand theirs...nothing new.

This is not news worthy either...kind of a dumb post.

imamomzilla
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this

And yet you took the time to type out a reply. What's that say about you? LOL

Quoting samurai_chica:

lol....it's only creepy to people who belong to the Mitt Romney cult. They just don't understand our cult & we don't understand theirs...nothing new.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM
4 moms liked this
I think it's creepy too. All kinds of things ran through my mind when I saw earlier today. None of them were good.

And I like Romney, but I don't "pledge" anything to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Too bad she doesn't realize that the obama she worships so much never says the Pledge of Allegiance, sing the national anthem, or solute the American flag.

Growing up, my classmates and I started every day with a ritual: We’d stand up, put our right hand over our hearts, and say the Pledge of Allegiance,” explains Alba. “To me, that gesture was a promise. A promise to be involved and engaged in this country’s future.

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM

It doesn't say that i am dumb...just that i realized this post is dumb & i wanted to share.

I'm so sick of both parties acting as if one is always right & one is always wrong...or one side is insane while the other side is normal.

Do you REALLY have no liberal friends/family that you care about and/or like at all? Do you really think that all Liberals bow down to Obama's feet, do you REALLY think every single one of us is full of ignorant crap?

Are these famous people pledging to Obama any different than people pledging to vote for Romney? I'm so over it...it's all extremely immature bullshit.

And commenting on your stupid post does not negate my intelligence. I felt the need to express how dumb it was...

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting samurai_chica:

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:12 PM

lame comeback...

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting samurai_chica:

samurai_chica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:13 PM

and you are next to him 24/7, so you know for fact that he NEVER does it.

Quoting gsprofval:

Too bad she doesn't realize that the obama she worships so much never says the Pledge of Allegiance, sing the national anthem, or solute the American flag.

Growing up, my classmates and I started every day with a ritual: We’d stand up, put our right hand over our hearts, and say the Pledge of Allegiance,” explains Alba. “To me, that gesture was a promise. A promise to be involved and engaged in this country’s future.

imamomzilla
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

3 times? Telling~

LOL

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

obama openly admits he hates the flag because it represents American patriotism, and he doesn't sing the national anthem, and he certainly won't solute the flag any more. michelle hates what the flag represents, too. A video of michelle and obama hating the flag was posted a couple days ago. There are also videos of obama saying he won't wear a flag pen which were also posted.

Quoting samurai_chica:

and you are next to him 24/7, so you know for fact that he NEVER does it.

Quoting gsprofval:

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

You guys are really on overtime now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN