Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama Caught On Video Admitting He is a Muslim

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this

Obama Caught On Video Admitting He is a Muslim

Written on Monday, March 26, 2012 by

If you love God and country, you need to watch this video montage of Obama admitting that he is a Muslim.

While I’ve heard Obama claim to be a Christian, his actions prove otherwise. He openly mocks Christianity and the Bible. (I have a video of Obama doing this.) He believes it’s okay to murder unborn babies. He believes it is okay to steal from one person and give it to someone else. Frankly, I doubt even the Muslims would claim Obama.

You can decide for yourself after you watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&feature=player_embedded

I’ve just posted it on a new site we’ve launched

called, ConservativeVideos.com.

If you would like to know when we post a new video to ConservativeVideos.com, simply let us know by filling out the simple form below. We are going to start sending alerts next week. If you run across a conservative video you’d like to share with the world, we’d love to know!

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/articles/obama-caught-on-video-admitting-he-is-a-muslim#ixzz26voOetgw

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Be sure to watch clear to the end where obama "explains" why he hates flags and flag pens.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Even if he is Muslim..people do not care.They just refuse to see that AT THIS TIME it would not be wise to have a Muslim president.No because if one thinks that way they are disgusting bigots.

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM
2 moms liked this

The obama worshippers don't want to admit obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood--the group that helped kill Amb. Stevens and the others. And obama just sent the MB $1.5 billion--so what does that tell us?

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Well you know some of them have came to the defense of the muslim brotherhood...you know they really are good folks (sarcasm)

LucyMom08
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
You have got to be kidding...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PamR
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM
10 moms liked this

Nowhere in that video does he state that he is a Muslim.  He says he has a parent from Kenya who was from a Muslim family, that he lived in a majority Muslim country, that he heard the call to prayer there, that he has family members who are Muslim - but he never says he's a Muslim.  I think that's why there is a disclaimer at the beginning saying that the people who made the video are not stating that Obama is a Muslim.  Because it's cobbled together bullshit.

Nice try, though.

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Damn more right wing BS again today.LOL After 4 years of pushing this sh** and it not going anywhere you would think they would get some brains and let it go.Didn't work then not working now.

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting PamR:

Nowhere in that video does he state that he is a Muslim.  He says he has a parent from Kenya who was from a Muslim family, that he lived in a majority Muslim country, that he heard the call to prayer there, that he has family members who are Muslim - but he never says he's a Muslim.  I think that's why there is a disclaimer at the beginning saying that the people who made the video are not stating that Obama is a Muslim.  Because it's cobbled together bullshit.

Nice try, though.

_Kissy_
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I'd rather have a Muslim than a Mormon.

Jest saying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Sigh

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't care about their religion. I want the best person for the position.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)