Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

This lady just lost obama the election!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am not political at all, I think both our options stink this time around, but this lady makes me ashamed to be from Bedford Ohio and even more ashamed to think this is what people have become.  WTF SMDH

by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (241-250):
LadyByrdNest
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quoting broncfan:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

I bet she knows you can't open airplane windows. LMAO.

But I'll bet if she does ever find herself having to travel by air,  she'll find some way to get her airfare for free!  Bahhhhhhhhh!!!!  Are we having fun yet or what?

Do you think she knows there are 50 states?

I had two margarita's one time and said there were 52??? LMBO!!!

But I was tipsy, one would have to be on the pipe to say what she said lol!!

broncfan
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting broncfan:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

But I'll bet if she does ever find herself having to travel by air,  she'll find some way to get her airfare for free!  Bahhhhhhhhh!!!!  Are we having fun yet or what?

We have a president that said there are 57, wonder what he was on?

LadyByrdNest
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Quoting broncfan:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

Quoting broncfan:

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

We have a president that said there are 57, wonder what he was on?

Oh that's right!!! 

I almost forgot...now I don't feel so bad lol!!

I think most likely he was trying to kick tabacco, and perhaps couple that with stress, he had a brain fart.

LadyByrdNest
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

It's obvious what "her" kind is.....

Uneducated

Ignorant

Takers

Parasites on the Economy

I could go on and on....

kailu1835
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I clicked on one of the videos that popped up after this one was done... Obama singing "Call me maybe" and about peed myself! lol  Apparently there's a whole slew of songs he "sings".

steviechick
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I could barely understand her street lingo.  She definately represents the moochers of this country.

Friday
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Did you forget that you wrote this the other day in this post, or are you flip-flopping?

Gary Johnson Sues To Get Into Presidential Debates

Friday quoting  Friday

"Good for him, I agree with his statements on this issue and hope he wins, or at least helps expose the BS of our so called 2 party system."

Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Quoting imamomzilla:

"Probably"? I thought Gary Johnson was your man.....what happened?

You're comparing apples to fruitcakes, Friday.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Ugh. She's the face of the 47%...

I'm one of the 47%, don't have a free phone and probably won't vote for Obama. She's no more representative of the 47% than WBC is representative of Christians.

I've said I was undecided many times, I like Johnson but know he can't win and the more Romney talks the more I want to vote for Obama. I'm still unsure.

Hope he wins his law suit. I have consistently said I was torn between the two. I've had people from both sides, R & D, bash and try to lure me to their candidate. The Johnson voters don't bash just try to lure.

Bored?

This is all irrelevant to my original points. Romney stated that the 47% of Americans who don't pay Fed taxes expect the govt to take care of them, don't want to do anything to better their situation and were in the bag for Obama. I and many others are proof that he was very wrong as were you claiming the woman in the op is the face of the 47%ers. Many of those 47%ers are military, retired military, retired and disabled. I'd bet a good chunk of them vote Republican and plan to vote for Romney.

Such generalizations are just as ignorant as someone thinking WBC is the face of Christianity.

Are there entitled and ignorant Obama voters? People who expect handouts? Sure but I've seen no evidence they are the majority.

And of course, silence. Sofa king predictable.

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Did you forget that you wrote this the other day in this post, or are you flip-flopping?

Friday quoting  Friday

"Good for him, I agree with his statements on this issue and hope he wins, or at least helps expose the BS of our so called 2 party system."

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

I'm one of the 47%, don't have a free phone and probably won't vote for Obama. She's no more representative of the 47% than WBC is representative of Christians.

I've said I was undecided many times, I like Johnson but know he can't win and the more Romney talks the more I want to vote for Obama. I'm still unsure.

Hope he wins his law suit. I have consistently said I was torn between the two. I've had people from both sides, R & D, bash and try to lure me to their candidate. The Johnson voters don't bash just try to lure.

Bored?

This is all irrelevant to my original points. Romney stated that the 47% of Americans who don't pay Fed taxes expect the govt to take care of them, don't want to do anything to better their situation and were in the bag for Obama. I and many others are proof that he was very wrong as were you claiming the woman in the op is the face of the 47%ers. Many of those 47%ers are military, retired military, retired and disabled. I'd bet a good chunk of them vote Republican and plan to vote for Romney.

Such generalizations are just as ignorant as someone thinking WBC is the face of Christianity.

Are there entitled and ignorant Obama voters? People who expect handouts? Sure but I've seen no evidence they are the majority.

I agree that not all 47%ers are like this lady.  I agree that Romney has a way of constantly putting his foot in his mouth.  But when he mentioned those 47%, I honestly do not think he was referring to military, disabled, or retired.  I think he was simply talking about the 47% of people that aren't pay taxes that SHOULD be.  I think he was trying to say that some people need to get up off their butts and aspire to something other than sitting on their couches.  When he mentioned those 47%ers, he was referring to those people. Or at least that's what my interpretation was.

Friday
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting SeakingPeace:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Friday quoting  Friday

Quoting imamomzilla:

Quoting Friday:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Bored?

I agree that not all 47%ers are like this lady.  I agree that Romney has a way of constantly putting his foot in his mouth.  But when he mentioned those 47%, I honestly do not think he was referring to military, disabled, or retired.  I think he was simply talking about the 47% of people that aren't pay taxes that SHOULD be.  I think he was trying to say that some people need to get up off their butts and aspire to something other than sitting on their couches.  When he mentioned those 47%ers, he was referring to those people. Or at least that's what my interpretation was.

You may be right about that but if that's the case he should have worded his statements differently. 47% is supposed to be the number of all people who don't pay Fed income tax and his accusations don't apply to all of them. I doubt it's more than 5 or 10% of the 47% who are moochers.

I think he was in a relaxed setting of his 'base' and took a shot at the poor & Obama voters. Low class.

Church of The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN