Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

This lady just lost obama the election!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am not political at all, I think both our options stink this time around, but this lady makes me ashamed to be from Bedford Ohio and even more ashamed to think this is what people have become.  WTF SMDH

by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
imamomzilla
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM
7 moms liked this

Huh? I guess you got tired of bullying blonde and myself.. SIGHS You really need a new hobby.

How is what LBN wrote "racist"? There are Obama supporters who WILL vote for him because of his skin color. Don't be coy.

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Now, of course, I realize that the instant you read this, you are going to hit the "report" button and those poor admins are going to roll their eyes at you once again and delete my post....

But you are showing your racist side again, Bestinshow.  Keep it going - only a matter of time before you are banned here, as well.

Or maybe, you could give us the classic narcissist spin on this now - you know, about how Obama only ever thinks of himself, and all his supporters do, too?  Yes, I caught how quickly you jumped on my response on that and got a good laugh out of it, too.  Maybe you should post a squirrel girl jpeg, not that I know what the fuck it means or cares, but it seems important to you to show how you don't care.

Those poor admins.

p.s. Antonio Banderas says hi.

(yeah, I think it's funny.)

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

"Keep Obama in president"....lol!!!!

C'mon...not all people are going to vote for Obama just because he gives them a free phone...some are going to vote for him because he's black. Just ask Samuel L. Jackson. 

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Well one dumb person won't cause anyone to lose the election...

And she doesn't speak for all the people of Ohio...

Oh Well. The news always seems to interview the invest person they can find.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM
7 moms liked this
Yup an some are voting for Romney because they refuse to vote for a black guy.

It works both ways and neither is right.

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

This is so true !  Many have no idea what BO is doing....just the fact he's black is enough for some. Sad but true !

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

C'mon...not all people are going to vote for Obama just because he gives them a free phone...some are going to vote for him because he's black. Just ask Samuel L. Jackson. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:26 AM

From who I've talked to around here, this is the only reason they're voting Romney.  

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Yup an some are voting for Romney because they refuse to vote for a black guy.

It works with ways and neither is right.

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

This is so true !  Many have no idea what BO is doing....just the fact he's black is enough for some. Sad but true !

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

goldielock37
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM

God, love her!

denise3680
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

Quoting LadyByrdNest:

so damn funny that some whitepeople think they know black people sooo damn well, that they think ignorant ass statments like this are true:/  Oh and by the way talking or seeing them walk down the street does not make you an expert on howblack people think.  Stick with what you know, ummm k

rachelrothchild
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Disgusting.  Idiot.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting trippyhippy:

Nothing one idiot says is going to loose Obama this election know matter how much you wish or pray for it. 

Actually what one idiot says is going to cost him.

That idiot is Barack Hussein Obama.

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

On Thursday, the Drudge Report splashed a video of an undentified woman who claims to have recieved a free “Obama Phone.”

The video has captured the attention of the right online, who see it as proof that Obama supporters are dependent on government. On his show today, Rush Limbaugh weighed in:

So these are the people that don’t like Romney because of what he said about 47%? No, these are the 47%!… She knows. She knows how to get this free Obama phone. She knows everything about it. She may not know who George Washington is or Abraham Lincoln, but she knows how to get an Obama phone.

Thousands of conservatives are on Twitter, telling jokes about the #ObamaPhone.

There is one problem with the Obama Phone: It doesn’t exist.

Since 2009, there has been an urban myth that Obama created a program to provide free phones to low-income Americans at taxpayer expense. There is, in fact, a government program that will provide low-income people with a free or low cost cell phone. It was started in 2008 under George W. Bush.

The idea of providing low-income individuals with subsidized phone service was originated in the Reagan administration following the break-up of AT&T in 1984. (It was expanded and formalized by the Telecommunications Act of 1996.) The program is paid for by telecommunications companies through an independent non-profit, not through tax revenue.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting goldielock37:

God, love her!

Bless her heart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN