Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

2012 Presidential Debate Oct. 3: Watch It and Discuss the Issues with Us! (VIDEO)

Posted by   + Show Post

Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney

The First Presidential Debate was Wednesday, October 3rd at 9 p.m. ET in Denver, Colorado where the candidates focused on Domestic Policy.

patriotic                

Watch it and share your thoughts!

The debate aired live on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and via live stream at: 2012PresidentialElectionNews.com

votingReply here to tell us what you like about the candidates, what you don’t like, what you think about their stances on the issues, and whatever comes to mind!

And don't miss out on your chance to WIN a $25 gift card:
GIVEAWAY and POLL: Obama or Romney? Win a $25 gift card!!

Please join us again next week, October 11th at 9pm ET, for another great discussion as we watch the Vice Presidential debate on foreign and domestic policy, aired on the same networks and online.

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Replies (51-60):
Citygirlk
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM
I hope that people will at least watch this with an open mind, i know i will.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Quoting jomami:

I've heard YOU people mention it.... and obsess about it.

Quoting ninastone:

You know, in my personal expirience, I have only ever heard Obama supporters mention the color of his skin. I think it is you people who can't get over it.

Quoting tpickle:

Well, I doubt if Obama can have a fair shot tonight, this country is still so divided and thats the way the Republicans like it.  The 47% comments proves that.   Republicans are sighting Reagan over and over again, claiming he won the election because of his debate success.  Hope is running high for Romney, they expect a miracle and they just may  think they see one tonight (II see a smart Romney).   Obama is healing the economy already, but people just can't see past the color of his skin.  I just hope there are a majority of Americans voting who can understand the truth.  I hope!

I don't believe that President Obama, will win because the color of his skin. He is going to win, because he is a very good and caring president, who wants to help all of the American people, not just the rich, like Romney. He has already done so much for the country, and he will do a lot more, during his second term. Most people, know that the ecomony is turning around. It's going to take longer than the three and a half years, that Obama has been in office. It took Bush eight years to mess us up. President Obama couldn't possibly fix the whole mess, in three and a half years.

Dissolutions
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM
3 moms liked this

jeeze who needs the deabte when we can watch this haha 

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting somuchlove4U:

Hopefully I can find it online. We don't have cable.

When I saw your reply, I ran in my room, and looked at the TV guide on my TV. At least where I live in Vegas, it's going to be on CBS, NBC and ABC, if you want to watch it. I don't know where you live, but look at your TV guide and see if it's on local channels.

babynurse454
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this
We will be watching the debate tonight. Our 10 year old dd is excited about watching it, I think part of that reason is because we live in Colorado. We are republicans!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
azaz
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Dawn3509
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I can't wait for the debates tonight.... Romney/Ryan 2012 :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting somuchlove4U:

It's streaming on youtube, so I will be able to watch it tonight!!! Looking forward to these debates. 

In case you need a back up, you can also watch here:  2012PresidentialElectionNews.com

I'm looking forward to these debates, too!

Mrs.Bryant1201
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Looking forward to the debate! Less then an hour away.

clapping

elliegrossman
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I'm ready to watch the debate, taking notes on my laptop!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)