Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2012 Presidential Debate Oct. 3: Watch It and Discuss the Issues with Us! (VIDEO)

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 1058 Replies
4 moms liked this

Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney

The First Presidential Debate was Wednesday, October 3rd at 9 p.m. ET in Denver, Colorado where the candidates focused on Domestic Policy.

patriotic                

Watch it and share your thoughts!

The debate aired live on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and via live stream at: 2012PresidentialElectionNews.com

votingReply here to tell us what you like about the candidates, what you don’t like, what you think about their stances on the issues, and whatever comes to mind!

And don't miss out on your chance to WIN a $25 gift card:
GIVEAWAY and POLL: Obama or Romney? Win a $25 gift card!!

Please join us again next week, October 11th at 9pm ET, for another great discussion as we watch the Vice Presidential debate on foreign and domestic policy, aired on the same networks and online.

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
terpmama
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Marking to find again on wednesday
JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Sounds good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I am so nervous.

I will be watching with my family....its historical.

~Tia

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting MomTiara19:

I am so nervous.

I will be watching with my family....its historical.

~Tia

Just curious, how is it historical?

tpickle
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Well, I doubt if Obama can have a fair shot tonight, this country is still so divided and thats the way the Republicans like it.  The 47% comments proves that.   Republicans are sighting Reagan over and over again, claiming he won the election because of his debate success.  Hope is running high for Romney, they expect a miracle and they just may  think they see one tonight (II see a smart Romney).   Obama is healing the economy already, but people just can't see past the color of his skin.  I just hope there are a majority of Americans voting who can understand the truth.  I hope!

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM
13 moms liked this

Quoting tpickle:

Well, I doubt if Obama can have a fair shot tonight, this country is still so divided and thats the way the Republicans like it.  The 47% comments proves that.   Republicans are sighting Reagan over and over again, claiming he won the election because of his debate success.  Hope is running high for Romney, they expect a miracle and they just may  think they see one tonight (II see a smart Romney).   Obama is healing the economy already, but people just can't see past the color of his skin.  I just hope there are a majority of Americans voting who can understand the truth.  I hope!

A fair shot with who?

The media asking the questions, adore him, the media that will come on afterward and tell you what he said adore him, the newspapers that will write about him tomorrow adore him.

Obama has been a complete disaster, if he is actually given a "fair shot" he will be shown to be a failure.

la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Already set it to record

ninastone
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:03 AM
15 moms liked this
You know, in my personal expirience, I have only ever heard Obama supporters mention the color of his skin. I think it is you people who can't get over it.

Quoting tpickle:

CafeMom Tickers
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM
3 moms liked this

What do I think of the debates tonight? I think there is a level of corrosiveness in this ideological system, this blisteringly intellectually and morally bankrupt paradigm we've been calling "politics." That which is supposed to help us define the underlying principles that frame and uphold our social system--that which is based on epistemology, metaphysis, and ethics--has turned into a cacophony of nonthinking bullshit. And ontologically and existentially will be the catalyst for our social suicide if we don't get our shit together. And we'll see that in the debates tonight.

slightlyperfect

Meadowchik
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I might just wake up real early this morning in hopes that CNN International will air it live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)