Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

*BUMPING* VIDEO MADE 6 YEARS AGO SURFACES ON EVE OF FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE...

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM
  • 130 Replies
4 moms liked this

http://youtu.be/p-J9TV8LxGM

shouting

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
THE SHOUT OUT TO REV. WRIGHT, WHO IS IN AUDIENCE...
'My pastor, the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me. He's a friend and a great leader. Not just in Chicago, but all across the country'..
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

(freerepublic)

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeeperSqueak
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM
3 moms liked this

At times like this I wish we watched television.....but at the same time just to hear some of these people talking really nauseate me.  All around I think we're better off : )

Now tomorrow night I'm working all night....(new client)  maybe she'll have the debate on ; )

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM
3 moms liked this

I'll post the YT for this tomorrow, if it's available. I can't wait for the debate!

Good luck on your new job! :-)

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

At times like this I wish we watched television.....but at the same time just to hear some of these people talking really nauseate me.  All around I think we're better off : )

Now tomorrow night I'm working all night....(new client)  maybe she'll have the debate on ; )

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM
8 moms liked this

I'm watching it now! 

Okay, he just talked about Katrina and how the government didn't suspend the act, can't remember the name, that requires some matching funds by local gov't. It was waived for 9/11 and hurrican Andrew, but not for Katrina. He's saying it's because the ones affected are black. I call BS. I say it's because by the date, who was in charge of the house and senate then? Hmmm, could it be the DEMS, while the repubs were in charge during the other 2 events?

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:14 PM
4 moms liked this

What a RACIST!! wow

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM
8 moms liked this

When Obama said the federal gov't wasn't spending money on Katrina he had to know he was lying.  Two weeks prior to that speech the fed gov't gave 7 BILLION dollars no strings attached to New Orleans, LA.  He was a sitting US Senator.  

Typical race baiter....in his speech whipped up racial divsion...saying the federal gov't doesn't care about you because you're black.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:17 PM
4 moms liked this

Are you really surprised?

Quoting imamomzilla:

What a RACIST!! wow

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM
5 moms liked this

Obama:

"There is not a Black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America."

We now know what he really thinks...and quote was just something written for another teleprompter speech, not something he really believes.

_Kissy_
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this
He's spot on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM
5 moms liked this

Spot on being racially divisive and using the black community.

Quoting _Kissy_:

He's spot on

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Um, wasn't this covered 4 years ago?  We've all seen it.  It's a speech he gave at HU in 2007.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN