Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama admin has no comment. Are you surprised?

Posted by   + Show Post
The Obama admin was so quick to blame a movie and spontaneous reaction for the death of Americans. Even before and investigation. Now? No comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/t/blogEntry?id=17376924
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
momsince1989
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this

That's the national security of a Republican in power. They go pick fights with the world and leave us high and dry when they attack. Under Democratic leadership we take the enemy out one by one. I feel much safer with Obama in charge than chicken shit Romney.

29again
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM
5 moms liked this

Quoting momsince1989:

That's the national security of a Republican in power. They go pick fights with the world and leave us high and dry when they attack. Under Democratic leadership we take the enemy out one by one. I feel much safer with Obama in charge than chicken shit Romney.

But they left our Ambassador high and dry.  I'm glad you feel safer with that.  I, however, don't.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM
3 moms liked this

WASHINGTON (AP) -- American diplomats in Libya made repeated requests for increased security for the consulate in Benghazi and were turned down by officials in Washington

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/10/02/libya-security-consulate/1608323/

momsince1989
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

the right of course are going to see it that way when the reality is our Ambassador understood the precariousness and the danger. He wasn't even at the Embassy when he was attacked. He was in Benghazi at a consulate with much different security. And the truth is, we shouldn't even be there policing the world if we are unwanted. It's a catch 22 to try to withdrawal. There are some serious chess moves to be done for sure that I have seen this current administration handle with care and tact. I can still remember the yahoo say whatever inflammatory remark you want days. No thanks, not the America I want to be a part of.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting momsince1989:

But they left our Ambassador high and dry.  I'm glad you feel safer with that.  I, however, don't.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this

So to some he got what he deserved ...see isn't that nice? ANYTHING BUT admitt that their leader has been incompetent at all.

momsince1989
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this

what a callous remark! OF COURSE that is NOT what I was saying. You need to stop twisting people's words!

Quoting tnmomofive:

So to some he got what he deserved ...see isn't that nice? ANYTHING BUT admitt that their leader has been incompetent at all.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:04 PM
6 moms liked this
Quoting momsince1989:

The Obama admin LIED and blamed a movie. Americans died and Obama took the route of apologizing on taxpayer paid commercials in the Middle East. Then, he referred to the ordeal that led to the death of Americans as bumps in the road. He has proven he is NOT a leader.
tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:05 PM
4 moms liked this

IDK look at your comment the other day of Andrew Briebart...stating that karma got him..

So this wouldnt be any worse.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM
3 moms liked this
Quoting momsince1989:

Your remarks read that way. We shouldn't be policing the world, he shouldn't have been at the consulate,etc. you commented on everything except holding the president accountable.
momsince1989
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

oh so you're one of those mommas that hold grudges ok got it. Andrew Brietbart was a mean and nasty man who was hell bent on destroying the lives of anyone who opposed him politically.

Our Ambassador was a brave man who gave his life in service to our country and has my utmost respect and admiration. He knew the risk and yet he still served was what I was saying, NOT that he got what he deserved.

Clear enough for you now?

Quoting tnmomofive:

IDK look at your comment the other day of Andrew Briebart...stating that karma got him..

So this wouldnt be any worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN