Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama admin has no comment. Are you surprised?

Posted by   + Show Post
The Obama admin was so quick to blame a movie and spontaneous reaction for the death of Americans. Even before and investigation. Now? No comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/t/blogEntry?id=17376924
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
momsince1989
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM

why not take what a person says at face value instead of reading into their remarks? We shouldn't be there policing the world and I bet a lot of Libertarians and Green Partiers will agree with me. That has nothing to do with someone getting killed in the line of duty. You make no sense?

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting momsince1989:

Your remarks read that way. We shouldn't be policing the world, he shouldn't have been at the consulate,etc. you commented on everything except holding the president accountable.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM
3 moms liked this

No grudge lol.Just made the mistake of thinking a O supporter may for once instead of making excuse after excuse for him admitt to some incompetence.I do not care how nasty you thought Briebart was..I think the same of Obama but I don't wish him any harm nor would I make such a comment if something happened to him.Get that?

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
5 moms liked this

He likely would not have been murdered if Obama had sent help...but thats going back to his incompetence and you won't hear of that.

Billiejeens
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Sisteract:

Obama= Romney.

I dunno what to do but shake my head over that gem.

Billiejeens
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting tnmomofive:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- American diplomats in Libya made repeated requests for increased security for the consulate in Benghazi and were turned down by officials in Washington

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/10/02/libya-security-consulate/1608323/

Obama did not want to make a big deal out of the date 9/11, he like a lot of the moms on this site blame us for the attacks.

Billiejeens
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting tnmomofive:

No grudge lol.Just made the mistake of thinking a O supporter may for once instead of making excuse after excuse for him admitt to some incompetence.I do not care how nasty you thought Briebart was..I think the same of Obama but I don't wish him any harm nor would I make such a comment if something happened to him.Get that?

No offense meant, but that might be a little naive.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

WHAT the heck?

Earlier today, chairman of the committee Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, the chair of the subcommittee on national security, homeland defense, and foreign operations, wrote to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, asserting that "multiple U.S. federal government officials have confirmed to the Committee that, prior to the September 11 (2012) attack, the U.S. mission in Libya made repeated requests for increased security in Benghazi. The mission in Libya, however, was denied these requests by officials in Washington."

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting tnmomofive:

So to some he got what he deserved ...see isn't that nice? ANYTHING BUT admitt that their leader has been incompetent at all.

Exactly..

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting Sisteract:

Obama= Romney.

I dunno what to do but shake my head over that gem.

I doubt Romney would have run off to vegas and/or went to the View during this situation..

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting 29again:

No comment is the best thing they can say.  They should have said that in the beginning, instead of trying to put the blame where they wanted it to be all the while forgetting that we have the internet now, and can find out almost anything that others want to remain hidden. 

That poor man KNEW he was a target, asked for more security, had survived previous assassination attempts, and our ever-so-efficient State Dept blew him and his concerns off.  I think HC is as responsible as those who actually killed him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)