Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GIVEAWAY and POLL: Obama or Romney? Win a $25 gift card!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Who do you think will make a better President?

Options:

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 390

View Results

Who do you think will make a better President? Barack Obama or Mitt Romney? Or do you wish someone else were running?

Vote in this poll and share your thoughts in the replies below!

votingOne member
who votes in the poll and replies to this post by November 5th at 11pm will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card to Walmart, Target or Amazon.com!

Giveaway rules:

• The Election Giveaway starts 10/3/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/5/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by voting in the poll and replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/12/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
SweetLuci
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Obama had his chance, and he's made things worse. He went to Las Vegas to raise funds when our foreign ambassador was being brought home in a coffin. He had no time to meet with world leaders because he was fund raising...He lies and uninformed people believe what he says without checking the facts. I'm voting for Romney who has proved he can be successful in business and had a great approval raating as a governor. He may not be the best speaker, he may not be someone that  you'd want to go out and have a beer with...but he knows how to turn things around...I want to see people working and not having to collect food stamps and depend on the government for everything. Women have fared so poorly in the last 4 years. Obama talks a good story, but if you look in the background you'll see he has few women advisors, and though Obama talks about the Ledbetter act, he pays the women in his administration less than men, have you heard that many have filed suits against him...didn't think so. Romney had a woman as his lt. governor and many women in his administration, that still support him, and he paid them fairly. He does things quietly. I'd rather have a man in office who is effective.

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Whatever.Obama all they way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting gsprofval:

Wait a minute; obama himself said he would be a one term president if he didn't get his agenda done.  Right there obama lied to the American people.

Quoting nanaofsix531:

President Obama.Bain is still outsourcing jobs to China and if that is what we have to look forward to.NO THANK YOU! Anyway The President did the best he could with a congress who's #1 priority was to make him a one term president.

somuchlove4U
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I choose Mitt Romney. 

Amy127
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Enjoying the debates
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM
That is untrue.

He said that he felt that people wouldn't vote for him if he failed. Well, he's ahead in the polls.

Quoting gsprofval:

Wait a minute; obama himself said he would be a one term president if he didn't get his agenda done.  Right there obama lied to the American people.

Quoting nanaofsix531:

President Obama.Bain is still outsourcing jobs to China and if that is what we have to look forward to.NO THANK YOU! Anyway The President did the best he could with a congress who's #1 priority was to make him a one term president.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristanna
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Romney

DonnaNo3
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Mitt Romney
beanielips
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM

This is such a hard year... I think Romney would be the best Pres, BUT that is not because of his policies.  I think it is because he has a backbone.  His policies are something I agree with sometimes, most of the time I don't.

lifeisajoy
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)