Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

GIVEAWAY and POLL: Obama or Romney? Win a $25 gift card!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Who do you think will make a better President?

Options:

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 390

View Results

Who do you think will make a better President? Barack Obama or Mitt Romney? Or do you wish someone else were running?

Vote in this poll and share your thoughts in the replies below!

votingOne member
who votes in the poll and replies to this post by November 5th at 11pm will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card to Walmart, Target or Amazon.com!

Giveaway rules:

• The Election Giveaway starts 10/3/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/5/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by voting in the poll and replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/12/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I voted Mitt.  

29again
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not Romney's biggest fan, far from it.  However, I do believe that his experience in the business sector will serve well to guide him in creating an environment for job creation.

MA_WARNER
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I love our country as a free country, for the people, by the people. My vote is for Mitt.

jynkx
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

im going romney.  i dont like the way obama has been running things so i feel a fresh prespective might be in order.

Deeforeveryoung
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I'm sure that our President  is a great president,and will only get better with more time.

fallnangel3
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:05 AM
This year I will be voting Green Party. I'm registered as an independent, but last few elections have voted 3rd party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rleer4
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I think Obama is more supportive of social issues. The fact that pre existing conditions will now be covered is a life saver.
Jesi_79
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I was disappointed but not surprised that the media appointed Romney as the GOP candidate to face off against Obama.  But I cannot in good conscious vote for Obama so Romney gets my vote.

brandydesiree
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Romney....I feel that we need someone with a strong business mind to turn our economy around. Romney has proved that he can take things are collapsing and turning them around. I feel that he will make an excellent president.

brandydesiree
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I do not think Romney is ultra-conservative. Actually, he's pretty damn moderate. He was very bi-partisan while the Governor of Mass. A lot of conservatives think he is too liberal. I like him. I am a moderate republican, who leans liberal with social issues. I like Romney very much.  

Quoting alnilam:

I was raised to vote for the man and not the party, I'm registered as a republican but would say I'm not ultra conservative, I'm more moderate. Sadly the best man for the job did not get elected the last time, a lot of people had issues with his age.............well for those who thought that way .......hes still here, alive and well. He had my vote and one of the reasons is he is not ultra conservative he is a very moderate republican with a long history of service to our country both in the military and politics. I'm having a hard time with this election because there is no way I would vote for a second term but to be honest Romney is and ultra conservative, we just don't need a far right or left right now to pull us out of this recession we need someone in the middle, a moderate that is not afraid to work hand in hand across party lines. We need a president that doesn't just make pretty speeches but tells us what he plans to do and then when elected keeps those promises.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN