Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The real war on women

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

Obama and Biden are reducing women to the sum of their "lady parts".

Their misogyny bubbles to surface at the Obama camp.

Vote for Romney and tell Obama you are more than just a vagina!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Kissy_
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Vote for Obama to tell Romney women do not belong in a kitchen barefoot, pregnant and obedient.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I don't understand what you are talking about. President Obama is pro-choice.  I don't understand why you are referring to a vagina when talking about Obama. That's Romneys thing.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

This is official?

How disgusting!  Goes right along with my last comment I made in another thread.  

joey125
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:17 PM

The war on women or whatever you want to call it was started by the GOP.  They introduced many bills regarding women's issues, remember Bob O'Donnell , Virginia, the vaginal  probe guy, Akin the legitimate rape guy who actually worked with Ryan regarding this very topic and lets not forget the bill about giving rights to a fetus   They started it, abortion is legal, it will not be covered under the affordable health care law, birth control pills will be covered, so now who really is the culprit in this ridiculous waste of time which the GOP started.

happy2bmom25
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I didnt see that, thanks for posting it. I heard they didnt keep it on their site for very long.
I am not at all sure why pro abortion is so important to so many women on this site. the main issues should be foreign and economic policies. Could Obama have possibly done any worse? Vote for change...not free birth control!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Spin spin spin.

_Kissy_
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM
" But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. "

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/values

That's taken from his website. He wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. He's also against all abortions except in the case of rape, incest, or of the mother's life is in danger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I'm going to vote for Romney because I really want my president to think he can tell me what to do with my 'lady parts' and thinks he ous his religion into said parts. Obama 2012.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imamomzilla
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Classy. Not.

Don't let them buy your vote with a condom. You deserve better!

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Thanks for posting. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)