Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The debate

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
  • 0 Replies
First things first...what everyone needs to remember is that President Obama picked up a lot of slack from Bush...a republican. Are we forgetting that? Romney disrespected Obama last night. Obama wasn't bored or careless for that matter. You could see he wanted to rip on Romney but he remained humble which I feel is a great strategy for the non-brainwashed listeners of America. Romney is a snake. You could see right through him. The mans a liar, point blank period. And lets shift topics a little, Romney says 47% of the Country is living off the government, very unfair to say I come from a very wealthy family and I haven't reached their level of wealth yet so I'm considered middle class (the 47% Romney doesn't care for) and I don't get anything from the gov. I work hard fot everything I have. If anyone is lazy, it's the people like Romney. He wants to sit on his butt all day while he has people slaving for him. Getting back to the debate, why didn't Romney mention anything about abortion and such? All he did was respond to Obama with ”come backs”.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)