Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Clinton Staffer James Carville: "Mitt Romney came in with a chainsaw"

Carville: "Mitt Romney came in with a chainsaw"

Carville: "Let's be real. They have run a very good campaign thus far. I don't think that President Obama did what this campaign wanted him to do. I think he was off his game tonight. But let's don't go overboard here. It will be like a big sort of push-back. ... My point is this -- President Obama came in, he wanted to have a conversation. It takes two people to have a conversation. Mitt Romney came in with a chainsaw. He's trying to talk to a chainsaw." 

James Carville provides his usual animated commentary on CNN following the first presidential debate.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2012/10/carville_mitt_romney_came_in_with_a_chainsaw.html#ixzz28Llq8nSb
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Replies (21-28):
imamomzilla
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM
3 moms liked this

I am even more stoked about Romney. Best. Debate. Ever!

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM
3 moms liked this

If you can't handle a chain saw in a SAFE debate forum..how the heck are you suppose to handle the middle east problems.. YOU CAN'T..

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Ednarooni160:

If you can't handle a chain saw in a SAFE debate forum..how the heck are you suppose to handle the middle east problems.. YOU CAN'T..

Obama's foreign policies are unraveling quickly. Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez supports Obama's re-election. Saw the video last nite. The leader of Hamas, Fidel Castro, Daniel Ortega, Code Pink, the CPUSA supported Obama's election in '08.  Interesting!

steviechick
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

That ridiculous smirk on Obama's face spoke volumes.  He certainly didn't want to be there last night. 

The next debate will determine if Obama has his game face on and is actually ready to be POTUS yet again.  I didn't see that last night at all.  He acted like he was ready to go back to Chicago and go back to his Community Organizing job with an occasional day off to go golfing.

Even his beloved liberal pundits were just as stunned at his lack lustre performance. 

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Obama's foreign policies are unraveling quickly. Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez supports Obama's re-election. Saw the video last nite. The leader of Hamas, Fidel Castro, Daniel Ortega, Code Pink, the CPUSA supported Obama's election in '08.  Interesting!

"Very" interesting..thanks Blonde.. : )

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

"Very" interesting..thanks Blonde.. : )

Chavez to Obama: I'd vote for you, and you for me

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/30/venezuela-election-obama-idUSL1E8KU37A20120930

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Wow..Obama blames Bush..and here Chavez says Obama is like Bush...lol  The circle of trust is strange is it not..lol   Oh well..birds of a feather..  I remember reading somewhere that some from the ME were going to Venzuela..and learning spanish and crossing into the U.S..through Mexico.. Yea..Venzuela is NO threat..righttttt

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep! They support Obama because they know that means a weaker America.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN