Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The choice is clear.

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pema_Jampa
Please send me a email! I just love sharing them in the group for all to see. Pretty please..
Yesterday at 11:04 PM
by 2HotTacoTini on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM
2 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

The sad truth

pj2becca21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Here is a question for you. Do we really need PBS??? 

None of the show that our children watch are educational. and do you really want your children addicted to T.V. ? My daughter gets 30 mins a week of T.v. and she has to earn it. The best our children need is out door time and read or school work 

erika9009
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM

More spin control???

The first part was good to show Pres Obama's accomplishment.  Then, the 2nd dropped back to a Romney attack.  I prefer the first.

itsmesteph11
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Actually he said he liked Big Bird and to think the left is so upset because Romney has said the Government will stop supporting PBS monetarily is insane.      We have much more important things to spend our borrowed money on.   I'm sure PBS will continue to get their donations and though they may have to trim some shows, that's life.     Just like the "real" favorite cartoons like Tweety and Sylvester, Porky Pig, Casper the friendly Ghost and The Roadrunner have all disappeared except for reruns,  poor Big Bird and Sesame Street end up getting cut there will always be reruns for them also.  No one will be worse for the wear and it's a few more dollars we don't have to borrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)