Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last Night's Debate Told in Pictures...of Disappointed Obama

Posted by   + Show Post

LAST NIGHT'S DEBATE TOLD IN PICTURES...OF DISAPPOINTED OBAMA

Last night's debate told in pictures of disappointed President Obama.

I'M GONNA GET YOU!

Last Nights Debate: Told In Pictures Of Disappointed Obama

Credit: AFP/Getty Images

(WHISPERS) LET‘S GO EASY ON THIS WHOLE 'ECONOMIC DOWNTURN' THING.

SURE, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANOTHER ECONOMY QUESTION.

SERIOUSLY, COME ON GUYS.

YOU KNOW I KILLED OSAMA?

IT'S HIS FAULT.

YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?

I'D RATHER BE HOLDING MY TELEPROMPTER.

I AM NOT LIKE ONE OF YOUR SONS.

WELL... I LIKE OBAMACARE.

STOP IT.

WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?

FINE THEN.

IT WILL BE OK, HONEY.

I WANNA GO TO BED.

Follow Benny@TheBlaze on Twitter.

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Replies (41-49):
jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Lol. Interesting spin you have.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Yes, Obama didn't do his best last night--that's no secret. After watching the debate four more times (hey you get bored when you're at home with a sick kid all day) I think that Obama may have something up his sleeve. For all we know, he could've planned this.

But, that's just a personal theory that some people share with me and that some do not share with me.

However, I still think that this pictorial rendition of what happened with fake captions is somewhat childish. Someone obviously had too much time on their hands.

The rest that you stated is your opinion. It's no secret that I disagree with you there. So, we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

I think that this spin by "The Blaze" is stupid.

I think Obama brought this critique on himself. He poorly debated Romney. He isn't leadership material. His track record sucks. Put that all together in a package and we get Barack Obama.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I haven't spun anything. But, there's no convincing you of that.

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Yes, Obama didn't do his best last night--that's no secret. After watching the debate four more times (hey you get bored when you're at home with a sick kid all day) I think that Obama may have something up his sleeve. For all we know, he could've planned this.

But, that's just a personal theory that some people share with me and that some do not share with me.

However, I still think that this pictorial rendition of what happened with fake captions is somewhat childish. Someone obviously had too much time on their hands.

The rest that you stated is your opinion. It's no secret that I disagree with you there. So, we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

I think Obama brought this critique on himself. He poorly debated Romney. He isn't leadership material. His track record sucks. Put that all together in a package and we get Barack Obama.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Your "theory" equates to spin, IMO. See how this works? ;)

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:05 AM
LOL!

You just "spun" my theory.

Whatever. I'm off to bed.

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Your theory is based on SPINNING the debate. Lol.

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL!

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:12 AM
No, it's not. I stated a theory. I didn't doesn't anything as fact. The only fact that I presented is that Obama didn't do well last night.

You can continue to think whatever it is that helps you sleep at night. I don't care. I know my thought processes and intentions--you don't.

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL!

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey, if you don't see yourself spinning new theories to cover for a failed debate performance by Obama, that's your problem. Lol..

Quoting AdellesMom:

No, it's not. I stated a theory. I didn't doesn't anything as fact. The only fact that I presented is that Obama didn't do well last night.

You can continue to think whatever it is that helps you sleep at night. I don't care. I know my thought processes and intentions--you don't.

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL!

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Like I said, I wasn't spinning anything. I have a theory and I didn't give it out as fact. I know my intentions and thought processes--you don't. Only crazy people continue to say that someone is doing something after the accused party has said that what they've been accused of is incorrect.

As much as disagree with you, I don't think that you're crazy. But, I don't know you IRL and I could be wrong. ;)

Quoting jcrew6:

Hey, if you don't see yourself spinning new theories to cover for a failed debate performance by Obama, that's your problem. Lol..

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL!

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Just Jess on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Wow.
So much immaturity & stupidity all in one thread.

Have a good day ladies... :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)