Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

What are the excuses you have heard to why Obama flubbed the debate?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm keeping an informal list but I am missing some.. I'm sure..

Let's add them up...

1. High Altitude

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Replies (91-95):
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Libs cannot answer to you because the only thing in their playbook that works for them is to attack the character of the other guy. You're right in that they don't have a leg to stand on. That's why Obama stood there looking chastised. It's because he was being chastised!

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Quoting Seychelles1409:

He hasn't done anything he promised us he would do four years ago so what can he say?

That is exactly right. He hasnt done shit except push socialized medicine down our throats. He doesnt have a leg to stand on. He cant blame Bushie anymore becuase he has had four  years so now he is sending Clinton out to still blame Bushie. I mean the cost of everything has gone up, more people in poverty than ever and yes he HAS increased the debt more than any previous pres COMBINED! We cant afford him! Our children can't either.I mean really what has he done to make our lives better? Please some lib answer withoutfalling back on an attack of the other guy.

cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM
4 moms liked this

Seychelles1409
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

It was hard for obama (sorry, I can't bring myself to capitalize his name!) to think of anything to say in answer to Romney because Romney spoke from a Christian background of moral and ethical principles and obama couldn't do so because he has no such background despite his attempts to appear otherwise.   That's the reason Romney could stand there with a calm look on his face during the debate.  I fear for our country if we don't vote obama out of office.  
Quoting Kathy489:

Libs cannot answer to you because the only thing in their playbook that works for them is to attack the character of the other guy. You're right in that they don't have a leg to stand on. That's why Obama stood there looking chastised. It's because he was being chastised!

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Quoting Seychelles1409:

He hasn't done anything he promised us he would do four years ago so what can he say?

That is exactly right. He hasnt done shit except push socialized medicine down our throats. He doesnt have a leg to stand on. He cant blame Bushie anymore becuase he has had four  years so now he is sending Clinton out to still blame Bushie. I mean the cost of everything has gone up, more people in poverty than ever and yes he HAS increased the debt more than any previous pres COMBINED! We cant afford him! Our children can't either.I mean really what has he done to make our lives better? Please some lib answer withoutfalling back on an attack of the other guy.

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Quoting Seychelles1409:

Ha ha crickets from the libs.
Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN