Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Unhinged Obama Supporter *WARNING*

Posted by   + Show Post

And you thought the Obama Phone lady was bad.

surprised

http://youtu.be/Dnsq4Se4pBg

Obama Supporter: Mitt Romney A “N*igga,” Threatens To “Whoop Yo Ass”…

(WZ)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
incognito116
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Where are all the Obama lovers in this group supporting one of their own?              * Crickets *

daughteroftruth
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting incognito116:

Where are all the Obama lovers in this group supporting one of their own?              * Crickets *

I'm not a "Obama" lover, still on the fence as to who I am voting for.... however.. keep in mind that even ultra conservative republicans have unpleasant examples among their ranks.  I would never base my opinion of all conservatives from one bad stereotype.  

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Quoting incognito116:

I'm not a "Obama" lover, still on the fence as to who I am voting for.... however.. keep in mind that even ultra conservative republicans have unpleasant examples among their ranks.  I would never base my opinion of all conservatives from one bad stereotype.  

Good happy

cbk_mom3
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM
6 moms liked this

Gotta share this one, ima. Didn't know where to put it, but I was sure you'd all see it here! I love Reagan, wish we had him back!

celestegood
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I support Obama but this woman is bat shit nuts. I see extremists on both the left and the right sides. I don't judge all republicans from the views of one vocal conservative nutball. And this woman does not represent all of us on the left.

Quoting incognito116:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh. My. Goodness. 

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM
5 moms liked this

We are sitting here agog at her batshit crazy, and your stupidity in lumping the rest of us in with crazy lady over there.

If you like, I can post some crazy tea party videos of people who want to know if czars will have castles, and pretend to think you are as moronic as they are.

Quoting incognito116:

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I was reading twitchy the other day and apparently there is a social media 'craze' of people posting/tweeting pics, comments, etc when they have urinated on a Romeny sign.  That takes some real class right there. 

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:53 PM

All of the Obama/Biden signs in my ex-husband's neighborhood were ripped apart the other night.

Klassy.

Quoting jcrew6:

I was reading twitchy the other day and apparently there is a social media 'craze' of people posting/tweeting pics, comments, etc when they have urinated on a Romeny sign.  That takes some real class right there. 

PeeperSqueak
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM

An example why you can't take some liberals serious....smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)