Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Unhinged Obama Supporter *WARNING*

Posted by   + Show Post

And you thought the Obama Phone lady was bad.

surprised

http://youtu.be/Dnsq4Se4pBg

Obama Supporter: Mitt Romney A “N*igga,” Threatens To “Whoop Yo Ass”…

(WZ)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Wise people learn to get beyond the bluster, noise, posturing and histrionics to flesh out the message or the sentiment of disgruntled people.

As for this woman being more obnoxious than the airhead, wise people look beyond appearances.  A pretty face is not an immediate or automatic pass and does not mean the owner of the face is more virtuous or better than those who are not as physically lucky.  The airhead isn't loud and not as obscene but it is said the devil speaks with a pleasing voice so the soft-spoken airhead can't be considered superior to the more abrasive woman by anyone with the ability to fairly and accurately assess people based on what they say and do. 

It is not surprising that certain people said the blonde, buxon beauty is superior to the short-haired, graying skinny dark not so pleasing in appearance woman because people seem to believe that they can say any crude and rude things they want as long as it is couched in what seems like pleasant language or polite words.  People here on CM seem to believe that as long as they don't cuss, they can make as nasty as insult as they choose. 

If we can manage to ignore the cussing and listen to the message and interpret body language and look at what else is happening in the video what will we see?

This is an excerpt from a longer video.  There's a lot of missing information so interpreting it is going to be difficult.  In the background, I hear chants that the to the best I can make out is "you can't fight back!"  I haven't the foggiest idea what that means.  Does anyone else know?  These people seem to be standing in front of an arena.  In the background I see what looks like Romney supporters because they are holding up professionally produced signs with his name on it.  A bus is approaching.  Who's on the bus?  It doesn't look like Romney's party bus.  

The woman is clean.  She's got what may be semi-precious stones in her ears, she cares about her appearance.  She's wearing beads you see for sale by artisans at street fairs.  I believe they have significance but I can't say what.  She might be a live and let live kind of person; a free spirit. 

She's also wearing a long chain with what may be a whistle attached so she's not afraid to summon the police which means she doesn't do illicit drugs.  She does appear to have tossed back a few drinks.  Even so, she could never be confused with an airhead.  She's intelligent. 

She's holding a fabricated billion-dollar bill with GW's face and those of what looks like Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neill.  She's got a sense of humor (someone earlier who is pro-Romney said intelligence and a sense of humor are a natural pairing) because she jokes about passing the fake bill she was given by the anti-Romney guy next to her to get some real money as change. 

She then says Bush is why the economy is so bad and that he had eight years to make it that way but people unreasonably act as if the President should have been able to make it all better in only four.  Then she complains Romney wants to make abortion illegal which will result in more women being forced to have children they don't want and who may not be adept at the care and feeding of children.  Because she's black she envisions black children in the streets, neglected and hungry.

Emboldened and encouraged by the reaction of her audience, she then goes overboard with her act of the stereotypical angry black woman she perceives her onlookers and videographers want to see and hoping to get on YouTube with her wild rant, says she wants to kick Romney's butt which we all know she wouldn't do even if he'd been right in front of her.  That's merely her way of saying she's displeased with him and doesn't care for his stances on issues important to her and other women. 

She doesn't own a tv so she doesn't usually get her news that way.  She knows about YouTube so she must source internet sites and have discussions with people about current events and hot topics and perhaps she also reads the paper to get her news.

She calls Romney nigga which might be considered confirmation of what some white people have said about the word not being an insult exclusively reserved for black people; that anyone can be a nigga which is anyone who is useless, shiftless, dishonest, lazy, inept (paste your word of disdain here).

Hers is not the most effective way to convey her thoughts and beliefs but if you can manage to get past the cussing and the dramatics for the camera's sake and focus on the message, she has genuine, legitimate reasons for not being a fan of Romney or Republicans that we've seen expressed on CM by all kinds of people from all walks of life and several different ethnicities.

I'll go listen to the airhead's video and try to do the same for her.

Meadowchik
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:16 AM
3 moms liked this

There are the ObamaisaMuslimSettingUpFemaCamp rightwingers and the RomneyOnlyfortheRich leftwingers.  Get rid of all the extremism and stereotyping, and who is the better choice?

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

If you can look past her appearance and the style of talking she's employing, she's mixing in real comments with frivolous ones such as saying she's voting for Mitt Romney because he's attractive and because she believes the fact that her kitten is named Mitt, short for Mittens is a sign that she's to vote for Romney. 

What she really believes is that Mitt Romney is supportive of entrepreneurs.  It is her goal to go into business for herself so she appreciates the idea that he'll be on her side if she is successful in her bid to become an entrepreneur.  She probably knows that Mitt has promised to lower taxes on small business owners (so has President Obama, btw).

If we look at the background in her video we see the trappings of a performer, perhaps a stripper, given her obviously enhanced breasts.  Most strippers are very intelligent, competitive and driven to succeed.  Her name is Trish (I did as she suggested and checked out her Obama and the Catholics video) and she has other channels on YouTube.  She believes she can appeal to all types of people and discuss all types of topics. 

While she wears a lot of makeup, she goes easy on the jewelry; a sign of a deliberate thought process.  When one is young and pretty, jewelry is overkill and distracts from one's beauty.  I believe she said she gives beauty tips.  In her other video she said that though she is Republican she considered voting for the President's re-election until he came out against the Catholic church by mandating Catholic hospitals provide services that are against doctrine. 

She believes the President is forcing his views on the Church so she's going with Romney despite the fact he is not even a Christian but a Mormon.  Yes, that was a stupid thing to say but I really don't believe she's as stupid as she's pretending.  She probably believes her admirers are in on the joke and understands what she's really saying.  She got in her point that Romney believes in religion and will be a more likely proponent of religion than she believes Obama is.  So we have her second genuine reason for voting for Mitt; her love of her church and the belief Romney will keep his mitts off her church.

She feels it's her civic duty to encourage young people to educate themselves on the issues and to vote.  Similar to the woman in the op video, she plays to the camera but in her case, playing ditzy, believing that being a ditz is attractive to her target audience. 

She wants to give the impression of being young but she said something about remembering back to when Reagan was President so she made be older than she pretends.  She seems to know more about politics and history than the casual observer might think because she plays to her audience and believes her audience prefers her to be the stereotypical dumb blonde.  She may have gotten her audience TITilated enough (she made a joke about Mitt rhyming with tit so I thought I'd also make a tit reference) to actually learn for themselves about Romney.   

She cleverly encourages people to financially support Romney by suggesting they look at the products for sale on his website.  She's got enough business acumen and presence of mind to get in a pitch for Romney's site.  She may have been recruited by local Republicans to appeal to her audience on Romney's behalf. 

She deftly accomplishes the task. 

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting broncfan:

It's not just the OB fans  on the streets, check out what Snoop Dog has to say

warning, it is not nice

http://www.examiner.com/article/snoop-dogg-out-of-line-for-anti-romney-list

Isn't he he same twit who twittered an address of Trayvon Martin, the wrong one at that and had to settle out of court with the couple of the address he DID give.. This guy is an accident waiting to happen.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jambo4:

here's another lovely example ...

That sucks..BIG time.. Signs easy to replace but the painting job?

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jambo4:

Crazy nuts...

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

I am going to repeat what I said before..she needs some kind of intervention help.."seriously"...(imo)

I agree...serious anger problems. I believe there could be riots either way the elections go. The left will become unhinged if Obama loses. If Romney loses, the left will see this as an opportunity to insight division and superiority~

I hate to agree but you are probably right..

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Warning....the far left who hate Republican Candidates and use death threats!

THIS is why I tell my husband...KEEP your politics to yourself..if you think some get upset by mistaking  you for an ILLEGAL wait till some  find out you are a conservative.. Man this country is messed up.

MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:01 AM

I'm sure there are plenty of nazi mentality right extremist,and redneck cultured people who despise Obama just because.I would rather focus on the facts and truths of this election than use race and scare tactics to win Romney support.

I am an Obama supporter... but for those of you who are voting for Romney and make under $250,000 a year are the delirious ones!!

Have you not noticed Romney's favorite color is green??If you aren't rich you aren't his class whether you are white or not.Obama cares about every race and all Americans.

~Tia

daughteroftruth
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:09 AM
See, its the opposite here. It is hard enough being a non christian, non mormon in the area I live in, it takes a lot of time to earn the respect of the people around you if you are not. I only openly talk about my political views here on cafe mom. If I were to say I am a liberal, I really honestly think my mil would disown me and make life difficult. The rest of the communtiy is similar. They way many of them talk about liberals, I seriously would be afraid to have an open political disscussion with anyone (except a few close friends).

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Warning....the far left who hate Republican Candidates and use death threats!

THIS is why I tell my husband...KEEP your politics to yourself..if you think some get upset by mistaking  you for an ILLEGAL wait till some  find out you are a conservative.. Man this country is messed up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN