Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Teacher bullies student over her Romney/Ryan shirt!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  • 61 Replies
2 moms liked this

... and YES.. the teacher admitted it and got "transferred" to another classroom (how's that for punishment)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM
10 moms liked this

I'm a public school supporting mom... but this is ONE of the major problems I have with public schools.  Teachers and their Union openly supporting Obama and the democratic party.  They need to be totally middle of the road when talking politics and keep their personal agendas to themselves.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM
4 moms liked this

This is horrible.  The teacher should be fired.  

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting jcrew6:

The parents are pushing for a firing.. I WOULD too!  It was a "dress down" Friday and she's an honor student who doesn't cause any trouble... disgraceful.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM
6 moms liked this

I think conservatives should rally behind this family. Call the school. The superintendent and DEMAND they hold this teacher accountable. 

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting jcrew6:

The parents are pushing for a firing.. I WOULD too!  It was a "dress down" Friday and she's an honor student who doesn't cause any trouble... disgraceful.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I was surprised NBC would cover this.  I saw it posted on FB with a FOX news reporting and knew that some people would just dismiss it because it said FOX news, but it was reported on a couple of different stations.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM
8 moms liked this

Quoting jcrew6:

The teacher should be fired! If a Conservative teacher treated a student like this who wore an Obama t-shirt, racism would echo thru out America. To claim the school is Democrat is preposterous! This is the United States of America...not a dictatorship...not yet anyway!

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jambo4:

I was surprised NBC would cover this.  I saw it posted on FB with a FOX news reporting and knew that some people would just dismiss it because it said FOX news, but it was reported on a couple of different stations.

I have read the story on a few other groups also...

tooptimistic
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM
4 moms liked this

The school I am sure, has a zero tolerance policy to bullying, which is what the teacher did to the student.  She be fired based on bullying.  Great job teachers union!!  Its all about the kids. * Eyes rolling..*

GardenerArtist
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:42 AM

My kids were not allowed to wear any t-shirt with slogans, or band groups, or anything like that.  that is why I am for dress codes.

conniejo75
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM
6 moms liked this
This teacher was in the wrong regardless of who I support politically. The student should be allowed to express herself without fear of being bullied... especially bya teacher!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN