Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Romney Put Profits From China Ahead of Security for America

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mitt Romney’s corporate buyout firm decided to invest in a Chinese company that raised concerns about national security and espionage. But when intelligence leaders asked Mitt Romney to oppose the deal, he refused. See how Romney put profits ahead of our national security, 

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Carpy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Kissy gets her info from daily kos, think progress and alternet.  What do you expect?

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Ads really?

ms-superwoman
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I expect grown women to act like grown women and not try to bash. But that doesn't happen often. Smh

Quoting Carpy:

Kissy gets her info from daily kos, think progress and alternet.  What do you expect?

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Ads really?

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. I didn't think people actually believed the ads. Holy crap, we have an ad believer right here on CM. yikes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this

What about the GM bailout and now 70% of GM vehicles are made in other countries--and obama BRAGS about that.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Carpy:

Kissy fills her mind with far left progressive opinions. Her comments and posts continually reflect this~

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Ads really?

GardenerArtist
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Romney is a Vulture Capitalist and has NEVER created wealth, instead transferred it from others and into his pocket.

Mitt's vision for the US is of a bountiful harvest for his rich friends and Corporates. The biggest harvest ever. This proposition chills me to the bone.

He doesn't care about anything about what he can put in his overseas bank accounts.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:53 AM

And another who fills her head with far left BS.

Quoting GardenerArtist:

Romney is a Vulture Capitalist and has NEVER created wealth, instead transferred it from others and into his pocket.

Mitt's vision for the US is of a bountiful harvest for his rich friends and Corporates. The biggest harvest ever. This proposition chills me to the bone.

He doesn't care about anything about what he can put in his overseas bank accounts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)