Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Paid Obama worker helps lady VOTE TWICE!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
  • 100 Replies
3 moms liked this

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeeperSqueak
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:53 PM
9 moms liked this

Interesting.....like I've said the only way BO will remain in the White House is thru cheating. smh

Lacey14
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM
9 moms liked this

What do you expect with people who have no morals?  Lie, cheat, steal, create havoc...it's all good in their eyes.  It's disgusting to those who try to live honorably.  To make it worse, these types are raising more just like themselves.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Lacey14:

What do you expect with people who have no morals?  Lie, cheat, steal, create havoc...it's all good in their eyes.  It's disgusting to those who try to live honorably.  To make it worse, these types are raising more just like themselves.

It sounds to me like you are discribing republicans. Romney is supposed to be Mormon, but he thinks nothing of lying through his teeth. He will say anything he has to say, until he is elected, which won't happen. Then we would see the real Romney.

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow. Life must be miserable with all the festering hatred.

It's sad to see and it's got to feel gross.

Quoting Lacey14:

Lacey14
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM
3 moms liked this

I suspect you have no idea.

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Quoting Lacey14:

Lacey14
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM
4 moms liked this

I replaced the word liberals, to people in the first sentence.  I knew one of you liberals would jump at the chance to say what you did.  Of course there are people like this on both sides.  Some just brag about it.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

It sounds to me like you are discribing republicans. Romney is supposed to be Mormon, but he thinks nothing of lying through his teeth. He will say anything he has to say, until he is elected, which won't happen. Then we would see the real Romney.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:07 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

I keep hearing the crazies talk about Romney lying, do you have an example?

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate hatred!

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Quoting Lacey14:

Xlandria
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:09 PM
9 moms liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

And you say Romney lies, why? Is it because Obama's camp says he does? The Liar-in-Chief? Really. I'm sure you know that Sesame Workshop told him to quit using Sesame Street Characters, AARP says they never gave permission to use their name, a reporter from MSNBC doesn't want her name/image used. No that's not exactly lying but this is, the two Economists whom Obama quoted as saying Romney was lying about his tax plan, seems they never said that and Obama's the liar. That's one teeny tiny drop in a sea of lies Obama has told and is still telling. The latest one of course involves the murders of our Ambassador, (the first since the 1970's), as well the 3 person security detail they had. If you Google Obama's lies or Obama's Flip-Flops, you might will get a rude awakening.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

And you say Romney lies, why? Is it because Obama's camp says he does? The Liar-in-Chief? Really. I'm sure you know that Sesame Workshop told him to quit using Sesame Street Characters, AARP says they never gave permission to use their name, a reporter from MSNBC doesn't want her name/image used. No that's not exactly lying but this is, the two Economists whom Obama quoted as saying Romney was lying about his tax plan, seems they never said that and Obama's the liar. That's one teeny tiny drop in a sea of lies Obama has told and is still telling. The latest one of course involves the murders of our Ambassador, (the first since the 1970's), as well the 3 person security detail they had. If you Google Obama's lies or Obama's Flip-Flops, you might will get a rude awakening.

I say he is lying, because I have heard him lie and put his foot in his mouth more times than I can remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)