Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Paid Obama worker helps lady VOTE TWICE!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
Xlandria
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Xlandria:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

What do you expect with people who have no morals?  Lie, cheat, steal, create havoc...it's all good in their eyes.  It's disgusting to those who try to live honorably.  To make it worse, these types are raising more just like themselves.

It sounds to me like you are discribing republicans. Romney is supposed to be Mormon, but he thinks nothing of lying through his teeth. He will say anything he has to say, until he is elected, which won't happen. Then we would see the real Romney.

And you say Romney lies, why? Is it because Obama's camp says he does? The Liar-in-Chief? Really. I'm sure you know that Sesame Workshop told him to quit using Sesame Street Characters, AARP says they never gave permission to use their name, a reporter from MSNBC doesn't want her name/image used. No that's not exactly lying but this is, the two Economists whom Obama quoted as saying Romney was lying about his tax plan, seems they never said that and Obama's the liar. That's one teeny tiny drop in a sea of lies Obama has told and is still telling. The latest one of course involves the murders of our Ambassador, (the first since the 1970's), as well the 3 person security detail they had. If you Google Obama's lies or Obama's Flip-Flops, you might will get a rude awakening.

I say he is lying, because I have heard him lie and put his foot in his mouth more times than I can remember.

OK, let's hear them

jaxTheMomm
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:20 PM
4 moms liked this

James O'Keefe doesn't exactly have the best reputation for presenting the entire story; he tends to cut video to make things seem as they are not.  He says that's ok.

This should be investigated - if it's what he makes it out to be, then she should have to face justice.

PeeperSqueak
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree.....it looks to be vicious cycle : (

Quoting Lacey14:

What do you expect with people who have no morals?  Lie, cheat, steal, create havoc...it's all good in their eyes.  It's disgusting to those who try to live honorably.  To make it worse, these types are raising more just like themselves.

WinningWinning
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

If this is authentic, then it is deplorable.

WinningWinning
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM

One moment please. 

I am none of those things you mentioned. 

I'm fair to a fault, even when it does not benefit me.

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I agree.....it looks to be vicious cycle : (

Quoting Lacey14:

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DixieL:

It sounds to me like you are discribing republicans. Romney is supposed to be Mormon, but he thinks nothing of lying through his teeth. He will say anything he has to say, until he is elected, which won't happen. Then we would see the real Romney.

Right, like republicans are the ONLY party that spew lies. And Romney is the first politician to flex his views.

As far as I'm concerned politicians are all liars. Show me one that's actually done what they promised to do..

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM
3 moms liked this

She probably went through obama's ACORN training.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Chicago politics - always there when you need it.

(And that's the city of Chicago, not the "racist code word" that happens to be the name of a large city in the US.)

29again
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting DixieL:

Right, like republicans are the ONLY party that spew lies. And Romney is the first politician to flex his views.

As far as I'm concerned politicians are all liars. Show me one that's actually done what they promised to do..

Hmmmm.  Didn't one of them promise to fundamentally transform America?  I think he succeeded with that, just not in a good or better way.  And that is what is so sad about him, that he had such a chance, one of the greatest opportunities to ever come our way to help this country and he blew it.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting 29again:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting DixieL:

Hmmmm.  Didn't one of them promise to fundamentally transform America?  I think he succeeded with that, just not in a good or better way.  And that is what is so sad about him, that he had such a chance, one of the greatest opportunities to ever come our way to help this country and he blew it.

Umm technically a fulfilled campaign promise..wink mini

And not for anything..it was the democrats that deregulated the banking system and allowed subprime mortgages. That brought us to this mess..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN