Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Paid Obama worker helps lady VOTE TWICE!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Replies (21-30):
BigRoni
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting DixieL:

It sounds to me like you are discribing republicans. Romney is supposed to be Mormon, but he thinks nothing of lying through his teeth. He will say anything he has to say, until he is elected, which won't happen. Then we would see the real Romney.

Right, like republicans are the ONLY party that spew lies. And Romney is the first politician to flex his views.

As far as I'm concerned politicians are all liars. Show me one that's actually done what they promised to do..

Hmmmm.  Didn't one of them promise to fundamentally transform America?  I think he succeeded with that, just not in a good or better way.  And that is what is so sad about him, that he had such a chance, one of the greatest opportunities to ever come our way to help this country and he blew it.

Umm technically a fulfilled campaign promise..wink mini

And not for anything..it was the democrats that deregulated the banking system and allowed subprime mortgages. That brought us to this mess..

FactCheck.org: Who Caused the Economic Crisis? 

wave" The jaws of power are always open to devour, and her arm is always stretched out, if possible, to destroy the freedom of thinking, speaking and writing" - John Adams

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this

Lovely. I suspect we'll see plenty of this kind of  fraud and corruption....just like the last election.

Meanwhile, our servicemen and women won't even get a chance to vote! Grrr

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Wow.  Is there no low to which you guys won't stoop?  This is similar to how they misrepresented ACORN which was proved to be lies but too late; the damage to ACORN was irreparable.  I guess they figured mendacity worked on ACORN, why not the people who volunteer to register voters?

There's so many bad things happening in this video I don't know where to begin.  First, anytime you see breaks in a video, you know it's been edited to skew what really happened.  These guys go in saying they want to do something illegal.  The workers are confused; they weren't trained what to do when an actor comes to them with scripted statements to set them up to look stupid or duplicitous.

What I hear in the first part of the video is a woman telling the actor that if he has a choice, to vote in FL because it's a swing state.  She is trying to get him to vote in FL.  She laughs at what she believes are jokes every time he talks about voting in both TX and FL.  I noted that once, when she said he is weird, captioning comes on the screen that incorrectly indicates she says he is hilarious.  The video makers are caught in their own deception.  That makes the whole rest of the video moot but let's examine it.

The liars-slash-actors ask for more than one voter registration form to give to friends.  The registrar says okay.  That's all.  Again, these people are not trained how to recognize and defend themselves against fast-talking flim-flam men who are setting them up to look bad on a video of which they are unaware that can be edited to be whatever the deceivers want it to be. 

I doubt that the people who have been trained in telling people how to fill out the forms and recording IDs were trained in the intracacies of law and I highly doubt they were trained to moralize.  People have to be responsible for their own actions and people who say they intend to cheat or break the law are hardly going to listen to a stranger telling them they can't do what they want to do.  No, it's enough to know there are safeguards at the Elections Division. The votes are recorded against people's names.  Any duplicate vote(s) that come in on a person's name is/are shredded so the people who register voters don't need to waste time moralizing to liars and cheats.

It's always been insulting how much Republicans understimate the intelligence of, and rely on the ignorance of, their contituents but these new dirty tricks tactics are almost beyond belief.

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Quoting Lacey14:

What do you expect with people who have no morals?  Lie, cheat, steal, create havoc...it's all good in their eyes.  It's disgusting to those who try to live honorably.  To make it worse, these types are raising more just like themselves.

I wouldn't put it like that.  Most Republicans ARE honorable; don't paint them all with the same brush as these sleaze-bags that perpetrated this malicous hoax.

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

What do you expect with people who have no morals?  Lie, cheat, steal, create havoc...it's all good in their eyes.  It's disgusting to those who try to live honorably.  To make it worse, these types are raising more just like themselves.

It sounds to me like you are discribing republicans. Romney is supposed to be Mormon, but he thinks nothing of lying through his teeth. He will say anything he has to say, until he is elected, which won't happen. Then we would see the real Romney.

You're so right.  That's why I seldom fault the religions but the lousy people who are lousy practitioners.

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

But there are SO many more on your side, and SO much more vicious and prone to resort to any devious statement or act you can imagine.  One only has to count how many more lies and ugly graphics your side has posted.

Where we may sometimes be mistaken in a statement or assertion our side never makes it a point to intentionally tell lies.  You can't say that about yourself and you can't say that about any of your pack.

Quoting Lacey14:

I replaced the word liberals, to people in the first sentence.  I knew one of you liberals would jump at the chance to say what you did.  Of course there are people like this on both sides.  Some just brag about it.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM
3 moms liked this

I watched this yesterday and calling the actors who are misrepresenting themselves and lying "reporters" is bullshit.

Absolute bullshit.

Now I know that the OP and others don't really care about little details like accurate quotations or terminology, but this just pisses me off.

A. A reporter always, always, always IDENTIFIES  themselves as such.

B. A reporter always asks for clarification. These assholes asked a bunch of leading, confusing questions that were bizarre (who tells someone they don't know that they and their friends blatantly break the law??).

There were NO LAWS BROKEN. Duh. None. They were given forms. They were not filled out or filed.

If the Obama folks are guilty of anything it was to be naive enough to think these fucktards were sincere.

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM

You like it; you just deny it or call it something else, like "he's taking this country down from the inside."  LOL!

You couch your hatred in so much hate-speech then say you hate hatred in the mistaken belief you've been clever and cute.

You don't have to come right out and say you hate anyone; it's evident in everything you write.  It goes beyond not liking another man's politics and the fact you don't see that demonstrates how blinded you are by the hatred.

Now, that's just my impression.  I admit I could be wrong and that you might not be as hateful as you seem in your writings;  it's not just in the way you write about Obama but "liberals" in general and pro-Democrat/Obama CMs in particular.  The attacks on CMs are so unnecessarily vicious except to those who have that much hatefulness inside them.

Quoting Billiejeens:

I hate hatred!

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Wow. Life must be miserable with all the festering hatred.

It's sad to see and it's got to feel gross.

Quoting Lacey14:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

You can't possibly believe that, there are not more on our side, our side is usually the ones busily working along while the left protests and dominates discussion boards, tweets vile and disguting smears against anyone they disagree with.

No one lies more proficiently than a dedicated Democrat, it is the one constant attribute that Democrats have over Republicans.

Even to make such a statement as ( paraphrsing) our side might make a mistake, but we would never lie, but your side lies all the time, borders on some seriously troubling mental issues, IMO, if you atually believe that.

Quoting JonJon:

But there are SO many more on your side, and SO much more vicious and prone to resort to any devious statement or act you can imagine.  One only has to count how many more lies and ugly graphics your side has posted.

Where we may sometimes be mistaken in a statement or assertion our side never makes it a point to intentionally tell lies.  You can't say that about yourself and you can't say that about any or your pack.

Quoting Lacey14:

I replaced the word liberals, to people in the first sentence.  I knew one of you liberals would jump at the chance to say what you did.  Of course there are people like this on both sides.  Some just brag about it.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Lacey14:

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Yep, and despite it all the President will survive and win this election just as he survived all the fraud and corrupt people who worked against him and won the last election.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Lovely. I suspect we'll see plenty of this kind of  fraud and corruption....just like the last election.

Meanwhile, our servicemen and women won't even get a chance to vote! Grrr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN