Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

From Facebook, To The 7-11 Cups To The Kids At Nickelodeion

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

To the Halloween costumes this year, and even to Vegas odds, the President will get his second term. Vegas has him 70 to 30 to get re-elected. What do you think of these odds?

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I think President Obama will get his second term. Thank God.

PamR
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope so.  But I think it will be close, either way.

shimamab
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Looks to be close...I just hope there aren't any bs challenges or conspiracies about the outcome. 

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Quoting PamR:

I hope so.  But I think it will be close, either way.

I am so hoping that Joe Biden, beats the truth out of Ryan, and makes up for the Presidents bad debate performance last week. I have been really depressed this week, and I hope Joe does a great job tomorrow. I can't wait for the VP debate.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting shimamab:

Looks to be close...I just hope there aren't any bs challenges or conspiracies about the outcome. 

President Obama is back up in the polls today, although not by much. After the VP debate tomorrow and the debate next week, I think he will go way up in the polls. I don't believe Obama will let Romney get away with his lies next week or the week after. I believe that the President will really be hard on Romney for now on.

shimamab
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I hope so. I think O took a lot of notes and learned a bunch from the first debate. He can't have another performance like that. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting shimamab:

President Obama is back up in the polls today, although not by much. After the VP debate tomorrow and the debate next week, I think he will go way up in the polls. I don't believe Obama will let Romney get away with his lies next week or the week after. I believe that the President will really be hard on Romney for now on.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

29again
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I don't do FB.  Don't have a 7-11 around here.  Vegas odds?  I don't gamble, so odds don't say much to me.  Kids at nickolodeon?  Thanks, but I'll go with the other polls over a bunch of kids. 

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting shimamab:

I hope so. I think O took a lot of notes and learned a bunch from the first debate. He can't have another performance like that. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting shimamab:

I  agree with you. I don't know where President Obamas head was at during the first debate, but he will be right where he should be, during the next two debates.

Kmary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I think he'll win, but it will most likely be a close one.  I've heard about the 7-11 cups and all that, but what is the Nickelodeon kids thing?  I guess I should not bug you people, but go hit up the google :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)