Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Romney's Bain Selling Out American Workers to China (New)

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM
  • 15 Replies

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GardenerArtist
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM

no Republicans here today I guess.  They can't defend it.

erika9009
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Or we're just sick of the same old same old attacks on Romney with no mention of Pres Obama's rather poor record for the past 4 yrs.

Speaking the president and linking history,

If you link Romney to Bain's recent actions, then you need to link Obama to ACORN's actions too.  We all know how shady ACORN got once it was unraveled

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I know.Watching this just broke my heart.Maybe they just can't watch it wondering what could happen to their jobs if robme does get elected.

Quoting GardenerArtist:

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM

This is about outsourcing American jobs.It has nothing to do with voting rights.And if you want to talk about that there are a whole lot of voting rights violations on the republican side you can search.I have found and posted them here in this group if you can't find them.

Please stick to the subjects of the posts.

Quoting erika9009:

Or we're just sick of the same old same old attacks on Romney with no mention of Pres Obama's rather poor record for the past 4 yrs.

If you link Romney to Bain's recent actions, then you need to link Obama to ACORN's actions too.  We all know how shady ACORN got once it was unraveled

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Jshuma
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Lets set the record straight that is a lie. I'll tell you who sold out jobs overseas it was Obama, I used to work for American Express. A few months after Obama was in office he was in India with several business men one of which was ken Chennault the CEO of Amex Obama gave a speach in India that the call centers in India " are very important to America" a few months later. All the jobs at American Express in Greensboro North Carolina were gone. I lost my job as a direct result of Obama policies.
broncfan
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM
3 moms liked this

OK, let's get real here.  Yes, this is a heartbreaking video, I teared up at the girl talking about her daughter wanting to take dance.  In reality this is happening everywhere. 

First, there is NO SPECIAL tax cut for business to send jobs overseas, it is a business expense just like buying a new fax machine or moving from an old warehouse to a new building across town.  A business expense, something that will have to worked out in the tax code.

Why do you think people are in business?  To pass their time?  People go into business, sometimes putting everything they own on the line, to make money.  Not to create jobs for other people, this is a by-product of a good business not the reason for the business.  Should employers care about their employees?  Sure, but unless we get into a sign your life away for your employer situation, the business is out for itself and the employee is out for themselves, that is just the way it is. 

We SHOULD be looking at how we can make the USA a better place for business to operate, looking at why they will go to the expense of moving, how can the government make it better for business to stay here, to start up here and to create these jobs we need so bad. 

Everybody wants to make big business a horrible monster, big business does what it must to survive.  Just like a small business and a family.  Let's work on making it better for business, not harder and we will see more jobs, the economy will pick up and we can prosper as a nation.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting erika9009:

I agree.  If people can constantly link Romeny to Bain after he left Bain, then I think it's fair game to look at the state of the South Side of Chicago since Obama left.

deepthinker
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Quoting Jshuma:

Lets set the record straight that is a lie. I'll tell you who sold out jobs overseas it was Obama, I used to work for American Express. A few months after Obama was in office he was in India with several business men one of which was ken Chennault the CEO of Amex Obama gave a speach in India that the call centers in India " are very important to America" a few months later. All the jobs at American Express in Greensboro North Carolina were gone. I lost my job as a direct result of Obama policies.

LOL, this is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard!
imamomzilla
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM

yea, most of them have JOBS. It is Monday.~

Quoting GardenerArtist:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)