Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Veep drinking game

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM
  • 23 Replies

Every time Paul Ryan tells the truth take a drink

Brought to you by Alcoholics Anonymous

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Kudos, that was actually funny.

Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

;) would be funner the other way around *giggle* I sooo need to get drunk after the week I've had.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

;) would be funner the other way around *giggle* I sooo need to get drunk after the week I've had.

I said it was funny, not accurate, you take a drink every time Ryan tells the truth, and you well be snockered, very quickly.

Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

I said it was funny, not accurate, you take a drink every time Ryan tells the truth, and you well be snockered, very quickly.

Ummm every time he lied I'd be shit faced. He and Romney are so full of shit. If I did it to drink for every trueth I'd be sober.

_Kissy_
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
If it was a Friday night I'd participate in the shots game. But sucks to work hungover. Don't think my clients would appreciate it

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Yeah I can't drink at all so no shots for me. I am on 72 off 24 uggg.

Quoting _Kissy_:

If it was a Friday night I'd participate in the shots game. But sucks to work hungover. Don't think my clients would appreciate it

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Substance abuse is funny? mkay.

Don't Drink and Drive...

brought to you by MADD

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Don't you mean students? I thought you'd said you were a teacher...? What do you do?

Quoting _Kissy_:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

_Kissy_
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Lol. I wouldn't have the patience being a teacher. Here's a hint I work from January 15 - April 15 and June 1 - October 15. During the rest of the months I'm an independent book keeper

Quoting imamomzilla:

Don't you mean students? I thought you'd said you were a teacher...? What do you do?

Quoting _Kissy_:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Every time Biden looks like he wants to rip Ryan's head off and eat his eyeballs (or scoffs at Ryan), I take a swig.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)