Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Who are you voting for and why?

Poll

Question: Who are you voting for?

Options:

Romney

Obama

Johnson

Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 178

View Results

Why are you voting for this person specifically?
What made you be sure about your decision?

Any valid addition FACTS please state and support your answer with evidence, graphs, reports etc.
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommom2000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Obama, because I think he has done a good job with what he was left, and with the obstructions from the opposite party, he tackled health care which need to be done decades ago, was it perfect no, but it was a start.  When Obama took office we were losing 750,000 jobs a month, and now we have had 30 straight months of job growth.  He ended don't as don't tell, and he believes in the dream act, among many other po0licies I agree with. He thinks trickle down economics is a myth, and wants to end that practice.  Romney is the biggest flip flopper we have ever seen, I'm not sure what he even believes in. His economic views he has been saying he believes in are exactly like GWB which have been proven to be a failure.  He blatantly lied in the debate which made me trust him even less.

NewYorkMommy103
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Thanks for your input

Quoting mommom2000:

Obama, because I think he has done a good job with what he was left, and with the obstructions from the opposite party, he tackled health care which need to be done decades ago, was it perfect no, but it was a start.  When Obama took office we were losing 750,000 jobs a month, and now we have had 30 straight months of job growth.  He ended don't as don't tell, and he believes in the dream act, among many other po0licies I agree with. He thinks trickle down economics is a myth, and wants to end that practice.  Romney is the biggest flip flopper we have ever seen, I'm not sure what he even believes in. His economic views he has been saying he believes in are exactly like GWB which have been proven to be a failure.  He blatantly lied in the debate which made me trust him even less.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

He's my former Governor - and here's a bit about him

Quoting NewYorkMommy103:

What does Johnson has to offer?

Quoting AlekD:

Johnson. Because this country cant function with only two party options.

-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

In this interview he was running as a Republican, he is now the Libertarian Party candidate and will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM

did he finally  get his act together to be on the ballot in all the states?  Wow.. good for him.  

Quoting -Eilish-:

In this interview he was running as a Republican, he is now the Libertarian Party candidate and will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Think of the little ones... Americans can't bear another 4 years of Obama!

Speak out, all Mama Bears on behalf of our children! 

rnchelle93
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Obama. His stance on the military, foreign policy, and most importantly, women's rights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa1273
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM
9 moms liked this
Look around this country, that's why I will be voting for Romney. Obama has killed our deficit & our kids & grand kids will be paying for it! The economy is horrible, unemployment is horrible, we basically owe China our lives. Again pathetic! Obama pushes Obamacare but he will not be participating in it for him & his family! We should not feel safe under this administration for many reasons, just look at Libya just recently. They also want all these cuts in military while we keep supporting our enemies. Just crazy!

I encourage people to vote on past performance. Obama promised to cut the deficit in half in 4 years & he's done exactly the opposite. We can't even get him to talk about his plan on debt crisis. Sad! Past performance speaks volumes. I've seen enough in the last 4 years to make an educated vote.

Romney 2012
-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I'd like to hear about why Romney/Obama supporters are voting FOR their candidate, rather than AGAINST the opponent.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting -Eilish-:

I'd like to hear about why Romney/Obama supporters are voting FOR their candidate, rather than AGAINST the opponent.

see the first comment then.

voting ROMNEY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)