Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Who are you voting for and why?

Poll

Question: Who are you voting for?

Options:

Romney

Obama

Johnson

Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 178

View Results

Why are you voting for this person specifically?
What made you be sure about your decision?

Any valid addition FACTS please state and support your answer with evidence, graphs, reports etc.
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting rnchelle93:

Obama. His stance on the military, foreign policy, and most importantly, women's rights.

So you liked that he's gone to war with Pakistan, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, and Yemen? And that he believes he holds the power to assassinate US Citizens at will or indefinitely detain them on mere suspician of terrorist activity without due process?

GIVER16
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I AM VOTING FOR     BIG BIRDgoing crazy

<3 SB <3

NewYorkMommy103
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly

Quoting -Eilish-:

I'd like to hear about why Romney/Obama supporters are voting FOR their candidate, rather than AGAINST the opponent.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I'm willing to let Romney and Ryan sway my vote but they aren't trying very hard.  They never say anything concrete about anything, have not laid out any specific plans for how they are going to accomplish anything, make no sure commitments except to say they want to make abortion illegal again.

I'm not kidding; I'm not all the crazy about the Democrat running for the Governor here; I may be forced to vote Republican!  Arggh!

-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM

You didn't say anything of substance.

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting -Eilish-:

I'd like to hear about why Romney/Obama supporters are voting FOR their candidate, rather than AGAINST the opponent.

see the first comment then.

voting ROMNEY!

-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Holy Shit, JonJon - we agree on something.

Quoting JonJon:

I'm willing to let Romney and Ryan sway my vote but they aren't trying very hard.  They never say anything concrete about anything, have not laid out any specific plans for how they are going to accomplish anything, make no sure commitments except to say they want to make abortion illegal again.

I'm not kidding; I'm not all the crazy about the Democrat running for the Governor here; I may be forced to vote Republican!  Arggh!

JonJon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Call Ripley's!  LOL!

Quoting -Eilish-:

Holy Shit, JonJon - we agree on something.

Quoting JonJon:

rockinmomnwife
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Gary Johnson... I am a conservative libertarian and his beliefs match mine more than the other candidates. I can not stand Obama and do not trust Romney.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:35 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm voting for President Obama, because he cares about the regular people like us, and he is and will be doing a lot for Americans and the country.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN