Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Who are you voting for and why?

Poll

Question: Who are you voting for?

Options:

Romney

Obama

Johnson

Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 178

View Results

Why are you voting for this person specifically?
What made you be sure about your decision?

Any valid addition FACTS please state and support your answer with evidence, graphs, reports etc.
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Quoting imamomzilla:

Romney/Ryan 2012

The economy.

The current President is clearly in over his head.

Duh! But this is not a reason to vote FOR Romney.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Sorry, but third party is a wasted vote.

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Romney/Ryan 2012

The economy.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM
4 moms liked this

On a tape that the media doesn't play over and over and over again, Romney said he would like to audit the Fed.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Gary Johnson.  It's time to audit or outright end the Fed.  It's time to call a truce on the "war on drugs."  The government should not have the power to fly drones over American airspace or detain citizens for more than 48 hours without evidence enough to convene a grand jury.  Education and MANY other issues should be figured out at the state or local levels.  There should be fairer ballot access for third party candidates and they should be included in debates.  The partisanship in Washington is staggering and we need to start working together if we want to move forward.  I think a sold third party vote will wake up some of the career politicians in Washington to the fact that we the People are unhappy with what they are doing.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Do you know the difference between telling and asking?

I think you need to get over yourself.

Quoting deepthinker:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Please reconsider wasting your vote.

If your views align more with a Republican (which is what he was), vote for one.

Romney

Quoting Charlene4:

Gary Johnson.
My views do not match up 100% with any of the candidates, to be honest. I chose Gary Johnson because my views align more with his than they align with Obama or Romney.

How are you going to tell someone how to vote?  That is her choice and her choice only.  Although I may not agree with her choice, I won't try and persuade her my choice is better.  If her choice aligns with her views then you need to get over it.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I have heard that and it was finally added to the Republican Platform.  However I was disappointed in the way the RP Republicans were treated by the party, disappointed by the way the libertarian and Constitutional Party candidates have been treated by the Pennsylvania branch of the GOP and disappointed in some of the values that have been included in the GOP platform.  I just can't vote Republican anymore.  Although I have been voting Libertarian since the second Bush election.

Quoting rocketracer:

On a tape that the media doesn't play over and over and over again, Romney said he would like to audit the Fed.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Gary Johnson.  It's time to audit or outright end the Fed.  It's time to call a truce on the "war on drugs."  The government should not have the power to fly drones over American airspace or detain citizens for more than 48 hours without evidence enough to convene a grand jury.  Education and MANY other issues should be figured out at the state or local levels.  There should be fairer ballot access for third party candidates and they should be included in debates.  The partisanship in Washington is staggering and we need to start working together if we want to move forward.  I think a sold third party vote will wake up some of the career politicians in Washington to the fact that we the People are unhappy with what they are doing.

deepthinker
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting imamomzilla:

Do you know the difference between telling and asking?

I think you need to get over yourself.

Quoting deepthinker:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Please reconsider wasting your vote.

If your views align more with a Republican (which is what he was), vote for one.

Romney

Quoting Charlene4:

Gary Johnson.
My views do not match up 100% with any of the candidates, to be honest. I chose Gary Johnson because my views align more with his than they align with Obama or Romney.

How are you going to tell someone how to vote?  That is her choice and her choice only.  Although I may not agree with her choice, I won't try and persuade her my choice is better.  If her choice aligns with her views then you need to get over it.

Just because you try and make it seem as if you're making a request by putting it in question form, it does not mean you are truly asking.  What if I say?

Iamamomzilla could you please stop acting like an overbearing retarded right-wing idiot? 

Am I really innocently making a request?

Besides, the best way to get people to align with your views is to let your views be know.  Show people the good things, the pluses, the pros, etc. Allow them to make their own decision by what they see, not by trying to force or belittle into believing what you do.

-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Voting for a broken system is a wasted vote.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Sorry, but third party is a wasted vote.

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Romney/Ryan 2012

The economy.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:11 PM
3 moms liked this

The angry, disenfranchised Ron Paul voters have morphed into angry GJ bots.

Good grief. We're doomed.

stick out tongue mini

-Eilish-
by Johnson 2012 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Quoting imamomzilla:

The angry, disenfranchised Ron Paul voters have morphed into angry GJ bots.

Good grief. We're doomed.

stick out tongue mini

You are doomed. I'm looking forward to the end of the GOP.

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this

That's bull and you know it... at least it was my own words and not some video tape that nobody bothered to click on.

Quoting -Eilish-:

You didn't say anything of substance.

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting -Eilish-:

I'd like to hear about why Romney/Obama supporters are voting FOR their candidate, rather than AGAINST the opponent.

see the first comment then.

voting ROMNEY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN