Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The VP Debate Moderator

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

I think she did an OK job. I do wish she'd scolded Joe for interrupting.

Anyone else notice the hair flip after she shook Ryan's hand? I think she was as smitten with him as I am. LOL

sexy He's mine, Martha!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mandi1215
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I think she could have got more control over Biden, he was just a loose cannon. 

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Unfortunately, I only got to see a little bit near the end because I had to teach a night class.  It was easy to hear that Biden was an ass on the radio on the way home and on tv when I finally got home.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea, a leash would have been nice. He reminded me of one of those organ-grinding monkeys.

Quoting Mandi1215:

I think she could have got more control over Biden, he was just a loose cannon. 

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I watched the whole debate on split screen on CSPAN. His facial expressions and mannerisms...wow.

Quoting gsprofval:

Unfortunately, I only got to see a little bit near the end because I had to teach a night class.  It was easy to hear that Biden was an ass on the radio on the way home and on tv when I finally got home.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I did like the format of sitting around a table....better than the Prez. debate where the dude was in the orchestra section off stage. That was cheesy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)