Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Why Biden Was Laughing

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:41 AM
  • 14 Replies
4 moms liked this

Hi,

Biden was laughing because of the audacity of Ryan and Romneys blatant lies.

If Biden did not laugh it off..... Ryan would be drinking his water out of a straw!

Biden fights for the people...Ryan and Romney are for their OWN pockets and favor the rich.Blame the money you lose on the poor mooching off your tax dollars....well guess what R and R will cut PA out and replace it with a highter tax on the middle class by the capital gain tax benefiting the rich.But yes no more freeloader moms scamming the system that need medicaid to provide for their autistic dissabled child,thankgoodness we are cutting out pell grants for college students,and my all time favorite ...how R&R want to over turn Roe and Wade which will cut help in recieving birthconrol and gynological services for women.

What the heck do you see in these men.??....take your rosey colored glasses off and hear this Rosie speak..

Watch Rosie Perez in this video have the same Biden laughter as she confronts Romney out on the topic easier to be Latino.

Watch out Romney/Ryan the Super Pac from actually.org is here to expose ALL your secrets and lies...

http://leanforward.msnbc.com/_news/2012/10/12/14400324-comedian-driven-super-pac-ad-hits-romney-on-latino-policies

Womans Rights Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae2lnhQQPDw&noredirect=1

~Tia

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GailTravel
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Biden came armed with.Facts and stats. I like how he countered Ryan on every point. Great job Joe!
one_on_the_way
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I agree.  It is human nature to react in some way when hearing someone stating incorrect facts and/or presenting unattainable plans.  I would have been laughing, too (in fact, I was!).

I thought several times that Ryan sounded like he was rehearsing 'sound bytes' of various campaign speeches and barely answering the questions (if at all) -- almost like a robot.  And, I wasn't alone in that assessment as I have since read other reviews of his performance.

I would much rather have a knowledgable and passionate man in the VP positions than a man who just regurgitates lines his speechwriters have supplied.  The WORST was his answer to the question asked on what he would say to a veteran who feels the campaign has been too negative!  Oh, my eyes practically rolled to the back of my head.  Did he even KNOW what question he was answering???

Jesi_79
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM
7 moms liked this

Sorry, but Biden was the greater liar.  His brazen audacity in stretching the truth was a feat unmatched by any other politician this side of Barack Hussein Obama.

Biden's statements about the catholic hospitals not having to purchase Obamacare insurance, inventing intelligence failures for not knowing the truth about Benghazi, Iran not being four years closer to a nuclear weapon, applying the $716 billion they stole from Medicare back into Medicare, the absolute BS that he voted against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars... and the list of absolute 100% debunked lies passes over a dozen. 

Why was Biden laughing? Because not even he believed the lies he was spouting while accusing Ryan of being the liar.  That is what liberal politicians do... they accuse their opponent of doing the very same thing they are guilty of.

The truth, like facts, are anathema to Biden and the rest of his ilk... liberal politicians.

maryroses
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Amen!
MamiJaAyla
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I thought the whole Ryan statement about the Catholic hospitals etc. was to just a continuation of fabrication.  The whole sue vs. obamacare etc. is nothing but a publicity stunt and why do they keep suing if its not true says Ryan.... politics, getting into the news etc.  Since when does someone suing automatically make them right.

The whole birth control etc. thing is an OLD RULING NOTNOTNOTNOT an Obama thing but from way before and ALREADY HAVING BEEN CHALLENGED and LOST... in fact Obama caved in and put in more exceptions than had already been in there.

Its a twist to put it to Obama and oh look how he violates religious freedoms give me a break that junk was ina and out over 15 yrs or so. 

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I agree with you OP. Go on Confessions and read "If you want a president" I made that post, and I got all of my information, out of Romneys own mouth, except where he hides his money. I heard that on TV. Mostly Romney/Ryan supporters had read it so far, and in my opinion, they are really ignorant.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

You must live in an alternate reality.

Quoting MamiJaAyla:

I thought the whole Ryan statement about the Catholic hospitals etc. was to just a continuation of fabrication.  The whole sue vs. obamacare etc. is nothing but a publicity stunt and why do they keep suing if its not true says Ryan.... politics, getting into the news etc.  Since when does someone suing automatically make them right.

The whole birth control etc. thing is an OLD RULING NOTNOTNOTNOT an Obama thing but from way before and ALREADY HAVING BEEN CHALLENGED and LOST... in fact Obama caved in and put in more exceptions than had already been in there.

Its a twist to put it to Obama and oh look how he violates religious freedoms give me a break that junk was ina and out over 15 yrs or so. 

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM

In your opinion.

Quoting DixieL:

I agree with you OP. Go on Confessions and read "If you want a president" I made that post, and I got all of my information, out of Romneys own mouth, except where he hides his money. I heard that on TV. Mostly Romney/Ryan supporters had read it so far, and in my opinion, they are really ignorant.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Quoting Carpy:

In your opinion.

Quoting DixieL:

Everything I say, is in my opinion, but everything I said in the post, "If you want a president" was said out of Romneys own mouth, except, where he hides his money.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

He wasn't laughing...he was braying...that's what jackasses do.

wink mini

Zilla~

Voting 3rd party is like dipping your toe in the shallow end of the political pool.

voting

Use your brain and don't waste your vote.

Romney/Ryan 2012.

Because we can't afford 4 more years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN