Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Video: Mitt Romney sits down with gay veteran *Edited to add correct video*

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

Thanks to my die-hard fans for pointing out the error.  No one who believes in true equality for all people should miss it.  It's kind of funny if you look at it with a sense of humor at how Romney keeps showing how clueless he is.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
imamomzilla
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Video: Mitt Romney sits down with gay veteran

Where? The clip was Romney laughing. More lies and BS. Typical.

Are you a homophobe? It wouldn't surprise me.

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM

????

Quoting JonJon:

somuchlove4U
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Um the title of this post is misleading. Either you meant to do this or you posted the wrong video.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
dumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imamomzilla
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

It was intentional, IMHO.

Dishonest Bait & Switch.

She lost what little credibility she had....

Quoting somuchlove4U:

Um the title of this post is misleading. Either you meant to do this or you posted the wrong video.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Interestingly, there are about 6 different gay pro-Romney organizations. They believe the most important thing right now is to rescue the economy before it goes off the cliff.

daughteroftruth
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting SallyMJ:

Interestingly, there are about 6 different gay pro-Romney organizations. They believe the most important thing right now is to rescue the economy before it goes off the cliff.

I agree.  Does anything else matter if our country keeps slipping further and further into poverty and debt?  Not really.  Do I think Romney is the key?  IDK, I have significant doubts.  Do I think Obama is the key, no.  I feel very depressed with the current choices before us.  

But I do think that Romney can help produce some temporary stability.  Which is better then nothing.  I do worry about our country backsliding on several key issues if the republican party takes office.  But those are issues that can be fought, and re-won.  Right now, people need jobs, better jobs, and higher paying jobs.  

Uhg, I hate elections, especially when our options are the lesser of two evils (yes I know their are other options, but the reality is, as long as we use the electoral college system, no other party has a chance.)

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM

You know, rarely do you have a candidate whose positions are exactly like mine. I don't recall any candidate ever representing my views 100%. So I do what it sounds like you are doing: take them both, compared them against my positions. The best fit with the MOST URGENT IMPORTANT issues is probably the one to go with.

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Quoting SallyMJ:

I agree.  Does anything else matter if our country keeps slipping further and further into poverty and debt?  Not really.  Do I think Romney is the key?  IDK, I have significant doubts.  Do I think Obama is the key, no.  I feel very depressed with the current choices before us.  

But I do think that Romney can help produce some temporary stability.  Which is better then nothing.  I do worry about our country backsliding on several key issues if the republican party takes office.  But those are issues that can be fought, and re-won.  Right now, people need jobs, better jobs, and higher paying jobs.  

Uhg, I hate elections, especially when our options are the lesser of two evils (yes I know their are other options, but the reality is, as long as we use the electoral college system, no other party has a chance.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN