Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dems Hard at Work: Voter ID Fraud Is Real – Watch It Happen EDIT: video added

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

Voter ID Fraud Is Real – Watch It Happen

OCTOBER 11, 2012 12:48 PM

Is voter ID fraud a real issue? Many Democrats are eager to say no because there are very fewconcrete examples of legitimate fraud. Republicans are eager to say yes because the laws in place are very obviously not comprehensive enough (See: video above). There is an easy bi-partisan way to figure out how to more easily obtain a government issued or approved picture ID, so what’s the issue then?

The timing here is everything. Where was this argument in January of 2011? Politicians get so caught up in winning elections that these issues are not fully addressed until it is too late, and then everything is politicized. As soon as they are elected, they employee a slew of eager twenty-somethings to go out and work on their next campaign for reelection instead of fully addressing the issues that need to be handled with bi-partisan effort …like voter ID fraud.

There is a compromise to be made, but unfortunately for Republicans, this may be a case of too little too late. Throwing this argument at people with less than a couple months before one of the most divisive elections this country has seen is viewed as a pissing contest by the other side, regardless of how pertinent the argument may be. Democrats wrongly cry “Racism!” or “Voter suppression!”, but it’s their First Amendment right to do so, and they have a little thing called the media behind them to throw some very convincing statistics at America.

The issue needs to be addressed as you can clearly see in this video. Let’s all pray this election’s outcome will not be influenced by the very apparent voter fraud, but let’s also hope this issue is addressed before future elections.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Please watch the video clear to the end--yup obama's supporters hard at work committing voter fraud with both hands and feet.

JZB
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
It's on both sides. I figure they cancel each other out for the most part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I can't see the video (maybe because I'm on mobile?). But I do know for every democrat cheating video online there's a republican one and via versa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM

A cartoonist?

Makes perfect sense that you would cite a cartoonist. lol

What video??

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Good stuff...

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)