Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obama So Loved The Poor, He Created Millions More!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

Land of the Freebies Home of the Enslaved: Obama So Loved The Poor, He Created Millions More!

Government Gone Wild:  Land of The Freebies, Home of the Enslaved

Type this sentence into Google:

How do I qualify” ….. and see what comes up.

Top 10:

how do i qualify for food stamps

how do i qualify for medicaid

how do i qualify for unemployment

how do i qualify for earned income credit

how do i qualify for section 8

how do i qualify for disability

how do i qualify for a pell grant

how do i qualify for medicare……..

This is just the start of one of the most striking videos this year about government spending, entitlements, and the dependent population.  Government Gone Wild has brought forth statistics that can’t be denied or mischaracterized by the politicians who have created them.  A larger and larger percentage of our citizens pay nothing for the benefits they receive, and they become incentivized to stay poor and depend on our government for their needs.

• 41% of all births in our nation and 60% of all elderly care are paid  for by government.
  • 1 out of 3 U.S. households have a member receiving food stamps, subsidized housing, cash welfare, or medicaid.

The USDA is paying for marketing to encourage more people to become food stamp recipients.  One state received a $5 million bonus for adding more people to their system.  Hard-working American’s tax dollars are being spent on advertising to people who didn’t think they needed food stamps.

For every $1 in taxes that the lowest income Americans pay, they will receive an average of $10 in federal spending benefits..a ten-fold return.

Percentage of Americans paying ZERO federal income taxes during Presidents’ tenures:

• 19%:  Ronald Reagan
  • 25%:  BillClinton
  • 30%:  George W Bush
  • 47%:  Barack Obama

144,000,000 Americans have “no skin in the game”–they pay no federal income taxes.  Half of America’s citizens’ tax bills are being paid by the other half of America.  At a certain point, when there are more parasites than the host can support, it leaves them behind or it dies.  The momentum and direction of this country are leaning toward a majority populace that expects an ever-shrinking pool of taxpayers to support their every need.  The momentum must be stopped.

Obama so loved the poor, he created millions more!

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jonnlilithsmom
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:52 PM

so, like Mr. Romney, and Mr. Ryan, you believe that elderly people on social security, disabled veterans, and soldiers actively serving your country are leaches?

good for you

shimamab
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:03 PM

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM

shimamab
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Not all elderly on SS pay no taxes, it depends on if they have other retirement income. The ones that do live on SS alone, no I don't think they should be lumped in with the others. The same with truly disabled people and soldiers families.

However, the people that refuse to work or work part time, so they can stay eligible for gov't programs not because they can't find a full time job, are using the system for gain. I think the same is true for the people who receive tax refunds every year that are thousands more than withheld from their pay checks. They have no "skin in the game" and that money comes from people who DO pay taxes.

Quoting jonnlilithsmom:

so, like Mr. Romney, and Mr. Ryan, you believe that elderly people on social security, disabled veterans, and soldiers actively serving your country are leaches?

good for you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)