Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Who WON the 2nd Presidential debate? **Poll**

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Who do you think won the 2nd Presidential debate?

Options:

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 495

View Results

What did you think of the debate? Who do you think won?
Share your thoughts in the replies below.

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (461-470):
imamomzilla
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

The banter on the tail end of this thread is priceless...

sidesplittinglaughter

sheepinarowboat
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Promise?

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're.

If you are really truly done, you wouldn't respond to anymore of my posts. You're just like Romney. You LOVE to flop flop. You may want to get that checked out. ;)

You have some issues.

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

sheepinarowboat
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Awwww...thank you darlin'.  God bless your heart.  No problem. Whenever you need my help working through these issues again.  You let me know.  ;)  No need to thank me.

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're

What the hell are you babbling about? I didn't say anything about contests, or getting your eyes checked. But, now that you've mentioned it, you may want to get your eyes checked.

I haven't complimented you once--there's nothing to compliment. You clearly are not the brightest bulb in the bunch, let alone the sanest.

AdellesMom
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Yes. You am your cronies have some serious issues. They can't even respond to threads with facts, only misconstrued personal opinions that aren't based on facts as well as personal attacks.

Typical republican! ~

Quoting imamomzilla:

The banter on the tail end of this thread is priceless...

sidesplittinglaughter

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:28 AM
You're a special kind of batshit crazy.

You need help. I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with you on a day to day basis. I hope to Venus that you aren't like this in real life. Oh my word.

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

Awwww...thank you darlin'.  God bless your heart.  No problem. Whenever you need my help working through these issues again.  You let me know.  ;)  No need to thank me.

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're

What the hell are you babbling about? I didn't say anything about contests, or getting your eyes checked. But, now that you've mentioned it, you may want to get your eyes checked.

I haven't complimented you once--there's nothing to compliment. You clearly are not the brightest bulb in the bunch, let alone the sanest.

AdellesMom
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Your question has nothing to do with my statement. Are you always this loopy?

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

Promise?

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're.

If you are really truly done, you wouldn't respond to anymore of my posts. You're just like Romney. You LOVE to flop flop. You may want to get that checked out. ;)

You have some issues.

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Oh, the irony....

Quoting AdellesMom:

Yes. You am your cronies have some serious issues. They can't even respond to threads with facts, only misconstrued personal opinions that aren't based on facts as well as personal attacks.

Typical republican! ~

tsk tsk

Quoting AdellesMom:

You need help. I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with you on a day to day basis. I hope to Venus that you aren't like this in real life. Oh my word.

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so". ~Ronald Reagan

AdellesMom
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:14 AM
It's apparent that the sarcasm went directly over your head even when the sarcasm symbol was used. Interesting.

A reasonable observation is a lot different than a personal attack. If she had stayed on topic, and hasn't let illogical tripe spew from her mouth, my reasonable observation would be much different, even though we disagree on many things.

Anyhow, you have no room to chastise anyone for making personal attacks. Haha

Quoting imamomzilla:

Oh, the irony....

Quoting AdellesMom:

Typical republican! ~

tsk tsk

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're

imamomzilla
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Grow up.

That is all.

Quoting AdellesMom:

It's apparent that the sarcasm went directly over your head even when the sarcasm symbol was used. Interesting.

A reasonable observation is a lot different than a personal attack. If she had stayed on topic, and hasn't let illogical tripe spew from her mouth, my reasonable observation would be much different, even though we disagree on many things.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Oh, the irony....

Quoting AdellesMom:

Typical republican! ~

tsk tsk

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're

AdellesMom
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM
See, you just made a personal attack. ~

Is that all you have? LOL You always tell me to "grow up" after I call you on your BS. It's entertaining.

Look in the mirror hun. As a matter of fact, you should act more like the Jesus you say that you love and worship. :-) I hope your e-persona is different from your real life persona. Then again, what's done in the dark must come into the light. At least, that's what the bible says.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Grow up.

That is all.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting imamomzilla:

Oh, the irony....

Quoting AdellesMom:

Typical republican! ~

tsk tsk

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting sheepinarowboat:

Quoting AdellesMom:

*You're

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)