Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

FINAL 2012 Presidential Debate Oct. 22: Watch It and Discuss the Issues with Us! (VIDEO)

Posted by   + Show Post

It's the final showdown!                        

Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney

The 3rd Presidential Debate was held October 22nd at 9 p.m. ET in Boca Raton, Florida. The candidates focused on Foreign Policy.

patriotic                

Watch it and share your thoughts with us right here!

The debate aired live on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and via live stream at: 2012PresidentialElectionNews.com

votingReply here to tell us what you like about the candidates, what you don’t like, what you think about their stances on the issues, and whatever comes to mind!

And don't miss out on your chance to WIN a $25 gift card:
GIVEAWAY and POLL: Obama or Romney? Win a $25 gift card!!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Replies (391-400):
Lisa1273
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Obama said unemployment would be at 5.4% & we're 9 million short. Wow! These are things people need to be voting on. The economy, jobs, cutting down entitlement programs.
JonJon
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM

At the beginning of the debate Romney said he'd have gone all out to kill the people who killed Americans in Libya (paraphrasing).

SlightlyPerfect
Chanting. "4 more weeks."
Yesterday at 8:14 PM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM

At least iran is ready to talk. At least they claim so.

slightlyperfect

Jewelrymom236
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:50 PM
3 moms liked this
I normally vote Republican, but this time I think I want to vote for Obama.
I've read both their policies , so this is a intelligent and informed decision.
AdellesMom
1 mom liked this
Loved it!

Quoting _Kissy_:

‎"Governor, you mentioned we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. we also have fewer horses and bayonets. We have things called aircraft carriers now. This is not a game of Battleship."

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
_Kissy_

i did check mitts website,,,,,,,,10000 new covered wagons for army and new sails for ships

chazmom01
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hmm mitt sound like he is Obamas running mate lol he is saying every thing Obama is .

29again
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Sure, those reports in the papers aren't true.......

tammylynn36
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Seriously! How else did you think he was gonna clean up the mess that was left for him. I know, maybe hire some illegals to do it for free.  Just like it cost money to clean up after a hurricane and years it cost a lot more money and time to fix our country.

Quoting Lisa1273:

Quoting tammylynn36:

Seriously? Do you know how much Obama has driven up the deficit? More then all the presidents COMBINED! A vote for Obama is selling your kids & grand kids futures out!

Romney 2012

_Kissy_
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:51 PM

What year is this? " We have fewer horses and bayonets, too!" Enough with children's games: No more battleship, silly putty or etch a sketch. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)