Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

What Makes You Think Romney Will Create Jobs For Poor And Americans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok..

This completely baffles my mind??

Romney claims he wants to create jobs that gets the poor off welfare right??So what are these jobs and how does he propose to create them??

Now he knocks Obama on creating Obama care.....yet he has investments in many small blue collar companies that he makes huge profits from.....out sources....fires American workers...and sells to China....and has the Chinese living in sweat shop conditions and Americans without income,food,homes,and medical??Now if these people did not have Obama and government help the would be homeless.How does Romneys plan help these poor people??

The thing that most of you may not know or even care about is that Obama has a program to get folks off welfare and working.Many of the things offered is job training,and resume classes,and job interview classes,access to the labor dept that has newspaper classifieds,computers,and job employer listings ready to hire.

So what isnt Obama Not doing to create jobs??

Sometimes I think the republican ideology has no empathy for the less fortunate...and can be very self centered.We live in America....lets give equal rights for the American dream for everyone.

Not everyone can become an entrepreneur and become Donald Trump...is Romneys Richy Rich cartoon dreams really a reality??Wake up and smell the coffee.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Replies (41-41):
mustbeGRACE
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Quoting MomTiara19:

Ok..

This completely baffles my mind??

Romney claims he wants to create jobs that gets the poor off welfare right??So what are these jobs and how does he propose to create them??

Now he knocks Obama on creating Obama care.....yet he has investments in many small blue collar companies that he makes huge profits from.....out sources....fires American workers...and sells to China....and has the Chinese living in sweat shop conditions and Americans without income,food,homes,and medical??Now if these people did not have Obama and government help the would be homeless.How does Romneys plan help these poor people??

The thing that most of you may not know or even care about is that Obama has a program to get folks off welfare and working.Many of the things offered is job training,and resume classes,and job interview classes,access to the labor dept that has newspaper classifieds,computers,and job employer listings ready to hire.

So what isnt Obama Not doing to create jobs??

Sometimes I think the republican ideology has no empathy for the less fortunate...and can be very self centered.We live in America....lets give equal rights for the American dream for everyone.

Not everyone can become an entrepreneur and become Donald Trump...is Romneys Richy Rich cartoon dreams really a reality??Wake up and smell the coffee.

My God,   poor people need a lot of help  !!!!!!!!!

Daymmmmmmmmmmm..........................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)