Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

If there's one thing about the last four years you could change what would it be?

Posted by Michelle Obama on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

momgirlsx2momgirlsx2 asked: If there's just one thing about or in the last four years you could change what would it be?

The truth is I feel so blessed. As First Lady I get to focus on the issues I'm passionate about and get to work to make a difference in people's lives.

And on a personal level, I've got a husband who loves me and my kids are healthy and happy.

So I couldn't ask for anything more.

A note from CafeMom: First Lady, Michelle Obama is answering questions from CafeMom members this week.See all her responses.

by Michelle Obama on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
grayhairgranny
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this

I would hope that I could change the attitudes of all americans.  We have totally lost the ability to have empathy for our fellow americans.

I would also like to change the attitudes of the congress.  Both senate and representative need to remember that they are there for the betterment of the people.... NOT their PARTY!

NancSBRN
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I would change most of the Government. I would like to see them work for the people not just worry about their re-electioins. This Government in General I beleive only cares about  their own agendas and there has been to working together on the economy, jobs, they have blocked each other at every turn. Both sides SUCK at this point and the American People seserver better then this crap.

Dzyre1115
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I did change it, I changed my party affiliation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)