Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Romney: Obama Says Vote for Revenge, I Say Vote For Love of Country

Posted by   + Show Post

Romney truly sums it up here.

The most pressing social issue today is the economy

Visit Mitt Romney for President, CafeMom Group

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
jcrew6
by Jenney on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM
The auto bailout Obama endorsed sent jobs to overseas. Obama has personal banking investments in other nations. Open your eyes, use your mind, apply logic.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Which country. The one he banks in, the one he sends jobs to. It possibly can't be America, he didn't love it enough to fight for it during Vietnam.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notonepercenter
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Meadowchik:

Quoting notonepercenter:

Quoting MomTiara19:

You know what is funny about the revenge comment...

Obama said this to stop the rally from booing Romney.Romney encourages his supporters to boo Obama at rallies and loves to stir the pot of hate with twisting Obamas words like in this case of the"revenge" comment.

The crowd was booing Romney and voter suppression and so Obama said dont boo...vote...this is the best revenge.

Romney supporters view America as mainly one race,one religion,and one view.This American pie conservatism love of red country ideology may be the republican mantra.....but where do democrats,and people of color,and different religions fit in?

There is alot of talk of Romney momentum and love of country.Democrats love our country too and are willing to sacrifice and stand in line for hours to vote just like in the civil rights movement.We wont back down.

I am not voting for Obama for revenge.I am voting for Obama because he is my voice....it is my right....and I am American just like you.

You go girl!  Well stated!  Funny isn't it, how Romneyites can only hear what they want to hear.  The President was encouraging the crowd to go vote, and to not be discouraged by the road-blocks being placed in their way by the republican party.  Our President is a class-act.  Romney must feel so inferior to President Obama, and I'm sure that is not a role he (Romney) is comfortable being cast.  Obama outshines Romney in every aspect.  Romney is the only one being negative.  Revenge isn't a bad thing when you are seeking justice for being done wrong, i.e. voter suppression. 

Obama's entire campaign has been negative!  Romney has gone negative as well but he has also consistently presented a plan from Day One to strengthen the Middle Class.  Obama produced a little pamphlet after the third debate, a few weeks ago. 

I know the context of Obama's quote, yet it still captures much of the political reality, in my opinion.  By and large, I don't see support for Obama as support for growth or progress, it's much more anti-Romney, anti-GOP.  It is quite ironic.  The Anybody-but-Obama feeling on the right has transformed in great measure to real confidence in Romney and in common sense.  Romney did that at the first debate.

Wrong!  Consistently presented a plan . . . .what the fajita?  The only consistency he has exhibited is his ability to change his stance like a chameleon changes it's colors.  He damn sure doesn't have any positive plan for the middle class.  He doesn't even know what "middle class" means.  His definition includes people of wealth.  Small business to him equals corporations.  Not the small "mom and pop" businesses we relate to small business.  He has been very clear, at least when caught on video, how he truly feels about 47% of our citizens.  That's right, that's a story that will not, nor should not "go away" - it came straight from the horse's mouth.  "He just couldn't help it - he was born with a silver foot in his mouth!"  (ha ha) It was the first time, and the only time (in my opinion) that America and the world, got to see who Romney really is!  And, after that, what else do you really need to see?  He is not worthy of trust.  As for your comment on "common sense" - again, something common is not something Romney relates to very well.  His "love of country", apple pie, picket fence, girl next door, bible thumping, bullshit needs to be questioned.  Which country is it that he loves so much?  China?  You mentioned growth and progress - a vote for Romney will surely result in growth and progress for China.  Not to mention a growth in Romney's off shore accounts as well as his Bain capital buddy's accounts.  Ask yourself - are you in that circle of wealth?  Do you really think putting a opportunistic wealthy business man in charge of our country will benefit the majority of Americans?  Don't just think about yourself, we aren't a country built on selfishness.  Which candidate has the majority of our best interests at heart?   

Jambo4
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM
4 moms liked this

steviechick
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM
4 moms liked this

The facts are - Romney has class.  Obama doens't. 

Time to boot the classless act out of office!

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Quoting MomTiara19:

You know what is funny about the revenge comment...

Obama said this to stop the rally from booing Romney.Romney encourages his supporters to boo Obama at rallies and loves to stir the pot of hate with twisting Obamas words like in this case of the"revenge" comment.

The crowd was booing Romney and voter suppression and so Obama said dont boo...vote...this is the best revenge.

Romney supporters view America as mainly one race,one religion,and one view.This American pie conservatism love of red country ideology may be the republican mantra.....but where do democrats,and people of color,and different religions fit in?

There is alot of talk of Romney momentum and love of country.Democrats love our country too and are willing to sacrifice and stand in line for hours to vote just like in the civil rights movement.We wont back down.

I am not voting for Obama for revenge.I am voting for Obama because he is my voice....it is my right....and I am American just like you.

LIAR

duets
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I feel that neither is perfect however, in light of the two choices out there......I've lived 4 yrs of Obama & NO my life is no better.  My choice is for Romney, & yes I do feel he is a class act in comparison to the other choice available.

Obama didn't give a care in the world, that NVdians have lost homes, jobs, income etc......& continue to lead the nation in it. Wanna talk health care?  There's NO healthcare for parents who go on Medicare, via retirement !!!!  NONE, so one is to try to work til they turn 100, if the parent is older, in order for minor child(ren) to have health care.  Obama-care is NOT working for that, period.   

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting Jambo4:

That woman LOOKS scary . Reminds me of the nanny on that scary t.v. show.

imamomzilla
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM
3 moms liked this

bowing down

Quoting Jambo4:

Vote with your smarts,

not your lady parts!

voting

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Birds of a feather flock together....quote Valerie Jarret:

“After we win this election, it’s our turn.  Payback time.  Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay.  Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” 

...and that's the mindset of Current Democratic Party.

itsmesteph11
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Why are you libs still giving Mr civility a pass? He doesn't have a civil bone in his body.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN